I love you

Jaden's P.O.V

I was in bed cuddling with my girl, (YN) it was a picture perfect moment. I kissed her face all over and she started to smile at me.

She said,'' I love you''

I replied,'' I love you too'' 

I kissed her cheek and hugged her waist even tighter. She turned around and faced me. 

She asked,'' Why did you pick me?''

I said,'' Because, I love you. You're perfect to me and just everything I need'' 

She said,'' Jaden, you're perfect and flawless. I'm glad to be yours'' 

She pecked my lips and I pecked her lips. 

I said,'' I'm glad you're mine too. I love you''

She started to trace shapes on my arms and I smiled at her and she smiled at me. 

She fell asleep with her head on my shoulder and I wrapped my arms around her waist and I fell asleep too.

I woke-up at 7:00 in the morning and Jaden just slept there. I wanted breakfast, but I didn't want to be rude. I decided to take a shower first and brush my teeth. I got out and dried off and I didn't pay attention to Jaden. I decided to change in front of him because he wasn't awake. I set my clothes on the end of the bed.

Jaden's P.O.V

I woke-up to (YN) getting changed, but she was just standing there naked and I started to bite my lip and pay attention to her naked body getting ready. She put on black lacy panties and a black lacy strapless bra, but she had a time clasping it. She turned around and she looked surprised at me, I was still biting my lips and staring at her. 

She asked,'' Can you help me with this?''

I said,'' Sure''

She turned around, so her back was facing me.

I lightly whispered,'' Dayumm baby'' 

I tried to clasp it, but my hands kept on wanting to touch her. I had to put my hormones aside and just act normal. 

I finally clasped it after five minutes. She turned around facing me.

I said,'' Babe, you're tempting me. I don't like to be tempted.''

She said,'' I could tell when you were biting your lip, you look sexy when you do that''

I bit my lip and winked at her,'' That better?''

She said,'' I just like seeing you bite your lip or wink''

I jokingly said,'' Come out and get ready in front of me then you'll see it a lot''

She playfully hit my arm and started to laugh then her boobs started to jiggle. 

I asked,'' Aren't you gonna get ready'' 

She said,'' Yeah''

She put on a tube top and some short shorts. Her body looked fantastic then she walked into the bathroom.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her back.

I said,'' No, don't put make-up on. You don't need it beautiful''

She said,'' Fine''

I smiled at her then I picked her up and put her over my shoulder like she's 5.

Moises walked in and asked,'' Jaden, what are you doing?''

She said,'' He wants to get hit. Put me dooooownnnnn please''

I asked,'' Will you hit me?''

She said,'' Noo''

I said,'' It sounds like you're lying''

She said,'' Just let me down, please''

I let her down and she just move her hair out of her face. 

Your P.O.V

I went to go get my black high-heels because I wanted high-heels on.