Sorry, babe.

Your P.O.V

I couldn't drink champagne or anything like that. I mean, champagne wasn't as bad as vodka, but you just didn't want to risk anything. Jaden remembered and then just drank your glass and then he belched.

 giggled and said,''Excuse you''

He said,''I was going to say it, but you said it for me''

 I smiled at him and hugged him. He hugged me back then put his hand on my belly and started talking to it.

He said,''I don't know if you're a boy or girl, if you're twins or not. I do know that I will love you both or you forever and ever. I will protect you from danger,I will help you with whatever,I will let you know that you are perfect no matter what. I will hug you and kiss you, I will treat you like the perfect human/humans you are. I will love you like I love your mommy.''

I smiled and then I felt a kick and Jaden just hugely smiled.

I smiled and kissed Jaden's cheek. He carried me up into the room bridal style.

I asked,''Can we cuddle and watch Disney movies?''

He nodded his head sure.

I asked,'' Can we watch, Toy Story?''

He smiled and said,''Whatever you want. I want you to be happy, so whatever movie''

Jaden got to the room and opened the door then slowly laid me down in the bed. 

He said,''I have to change into pajama's.''

Jaden's P.O.V

I went into the closet and found my boxers. I went out and started to undress in front of (YN).

She asked,''Jaden, what are you doing?''

Jaden chuckled and said,''Changing, what do you think I'm doing? Don't act like you never seen it before''

I laughed and said,''Babe, you could go into the bathroom''

I removed my pants and black checkered boxers.

He said,''Oh, you love this?''

He grabbed onto his length and I hid my face in the pillow. He came closer to me and removed the pillow from my face.

Jaden's P.O.V

I thought it was funny to see (YN) hide her face because she knew she loved me and everything about me. She put the blanket over her face, I got on top of her and removed it. She was wearing a skirt with a white tank top. 

She said,''Jaden, please stop. Please?''

I said,''Nope, you're so cute when you do this.''

She laughed and said,''Please, Jaden. stop.''

I got up from the bed and went to go get my boxers. 

(YN) asked,''Jaden, can you get my aspirin?''

I asked,'' Where is it?''

She said,'' On the counter'' I set my boxers down on the bed and went to go get it.

Your P.O.V

Jaden went to go get my aspirin once he passed by the bed, I reached my hand out and smacked his butt.

He turned around and said,''I'm going to get you''

I laughed and said,''Your butt is just so touchable''

Jaden's P.O.V

I looked on the counter and saw nothing. She tricked me, I walked back into the bedroom and grabbed my boxers and just put them on. (YN) got up to go get her pajama's. 

I asked,''Can I help?''

She said,''Jaden, you're so freaky. There's nothing to help with''

I said,''You never know'' 

She said,''I'll call you if I need help''

Your P.O.V

I walked into the closet and started to remove my tank top.

I called Jaden's name and he came in with in a half second.

I asked,''Can you unhook my bra?''

He took his hands and put it on my clasp and unhooked it then threw my bra to the floor.

He asked,''Anything else?"

I smirked and said,''My skirt'' I wasn't wearing anything underneath. I never done it before, so it may surprise him. 

He pulled it off and just started into my eyes.

Jaden's husky voice whispered into my ears,''If you weren't pregnant, I'd fuck you against the wall. I'd pin you up,set you on my dick and just thrust in and out of you like there's no tomorrow. Hearing your moans and screams of my name, I'd make you orgasm and just scream,'' Oh Jadeen! Don't stop!'' I'd fuck you senseless''

I bit my lip and said,''Jaden, you sure do know how to make a girl wet.''

He said,'' Babe, you need to get ready for bed.''

I whined,'' I need heeelp''

He smirked and found me his top. He gave me his football jersey that said,'' Smitto 29'' 

He whispered,''You don't need to wear panties. Wear the top and that's good'' 

I threw it on in front of him and he grabbed my hand and got into bed with me. We talked about our future eight more months until I have our kid. We were going to go to the beach tomorrow because he has something special planned for us. I got on top of his lap and intertwined our fingers together. 

I felt him get hard then I smirked and just kissed his lips.

He said,''Look at what you did, you tease''

I got off of him and turned facing him. He faced me too.

He said,'' We've been together about a year now. I really do love you, (YN). I honestly fell for you a week after knowing you. You stood up to Stella and stayed strong even when the world was making you not want to. You've been there for me and I've been here for you. Now, you're carrying my baby. Our baby. I want to grow old with you and just be with you till infinity and beyond.''

He fiddled with something in his hand. 

He added on,'' I was just wondering, if you'd be mine now and forever? Will you marry me?''

I hugely smiled and said,'' Yes, Jaden. I will marry you, infinity times yes.''

He put the infinity imprint ring on my finger.

Jaden said,'' Sorry, it wasn't romantic. I was going to do it at the beach, but I didn't want to wait.''

I smiled and said,'' Tomorrow, you can. You can redo it, if you want. I mean, the answer will never ever change. I love you too much.''

He smiled and said,''I'll resay everything and add on more. Promise you''

I smiled and just looked into his deep brown eyes. He pulled me closer and kissed my forehead and my stomach. Jaden could be freaky, but he could also be loving and romantic. I loved either side of him.