He Makes Me Happy

He makes me happy that's it Jaden is the only guy that makes me happy and feel really special.I always smile and laugh when I'm with him,but Stella is the problem she tries and home wrecks,but she can't break a relationship that's strong and can't be broken.I wanted to send that bitch to another country or something.She is so annoying and bitchy thinking she's the shit,but she shouldn't think she's the shit just because she smells like it.I held Jaden's hand while we were walking to school he looked at me and smiled at me then squeezed my hand I smiled and kissed his cheek.We got to the school and walked to homework together we saw Stella,but didn't give her any of our attention.I walked into the class and sat at the back and Jaden sat next to me;he held my hand.Jennifer sat next to me too and we payed attention we had to do some art project about writing about someone you love,why and your favorite things about them.I wrote down Jaden for one and then I did my mom's name for another one because I love them both.I had to think of stuff,but there was so many things to say about them,so it was hard,but I found them.

Jaden said,''I love you too'' 

Jennifer,''awww'' 

I replied,''love you more'' 

He replied,''no love you more'' I didn't wanna argue with him in class.

I said,''lets not argue right here,but I love you more''

The bell rang after that .He took me away from Jennifer; I waved at her and told her sorry. He took me to the back of the school where nobody can see us.I wondered why he took me there and what he wanted to do. He looked at me and had a smile on his face and he just hugged me.

I asked,''What are we doing here?''

He said,''You'll see,but I come here to think or just come here to empty my mind''

I replied,''When will I see? Isn't it like closed after school hours''

He told me,''later on this week and nope it's open like everyday and every hour''

I smiled at him and kissed his cheek and he kissed my forehead then we both walked back to the cafeteria to go get us some lunch.I wondered what we'll be doing at that place later on.I honestly never knew what Jaden ever did for me because he's mysterious like that I got myself a sandwich and drink then finished.It was time to leave,so I walked with Jaden we got our stuff and went to the bowling alley.I held his hand while walking then we went to go get our shoes and then we played.We then went to go eat somewhere I was scared to eat in front of him,but I got use to it.This time I got scared and froze up,so it was weird because Jaden looked at me scared and awkwardly.

He asked,''Babe,why aren't you eating?'' 

I said,''I'm scared to''

I use to hardly eat anyway,but then I started again and took control of it,but now I can't eat at all right now.

Jaden,''You can eat in front of me.You always have''

Me,''Yeah,but that was a bit of food and I was on the side of you''

Him,''No (yn) still you can eat in front of me''

I picked up the fork and put it into my pasta and started to eat slowly.

Jaden nodded his head and smiled then he ate his food.