Alone on the plane (;

Jaden's P.O.V

We were taking back an airplane to L.A, but the casting crew didn't have enough spots for me and (YN). I was fine with that, me and her alone (; .  Best thing ever, so we packed out bags and stuff then we waited for our plane to come. We were on the plane with other people. It was gonna take us a few hours to get to L.A, but as long as I'm with her then I'm doing amazing. We were on the plane for an hour talking about our future and our child. She's been taking prenatal vitamins and all of that stuff and she's gotten ultra-sounds out here. If it's a girl we're naming it,'' Leilani Jay'' if it's a boy then we'll name it Elijah or Drew. She set her head on my lap then we heard loud moaning.

(Y/N) said,'' Sounds like someones getting it on up in first class''

I said,'' We should try that sometime''

She asked,'' Are you joking?''

She then started to laugh into my neck which made me turned on then I nodded my head in a yes motion. 

She said,'' I knew you were freaky, but not that freaky''

I felt sad for some reason and I sunk back into my seat. (Y/N) started to  bit her lips shyly.

“Are you okay, Jaden?” she asked. I shook my head in a yes motion.

“I can make you feel better,” she promised.

She brought her hands to my zipper and bit her lip while looking at me. My breath hitched in my throat when (Y/N) was unzipping my pants. Her fingers wavered over the buttons of my jeans. I stopped her.

“We shouldn’t do this on a plane, (Y/N),” I pointed out.

She shrugged. “I want to do this now,” she mumbled on my neck.

She unbuttoned my buttons and slid my jeans and boxers down. When she grabbed onto my length, I moaned. She sunk her head down low and started to bring my dick past her plump lips. I moaned quietly, trying not to make the other passengers.

“(Y/N), we shouldn’t be doing these kind of things on a plane, now should-MMM-we?” I managed to get out of my mouth. I rolled my eyes back as she took it all down her throat.

 She smiled and kissed my lips. “Feel better?” she wondered. I nodded as she took me in her mouth again. Her fingers trailed along the definition of my abs. I could feel my abdomen tighten with pleasure. “Urgh. Mmm..” I moaned as I came inside her mouth. “Beautiful. Just beautiful,” she said.

Your P.O.V

Jaden said that he wanted to do it and he meant it. I wanted to do it too plus I've done that to him before. I'm not a little kid anymore, I grew-up and learned how to live on my own way before I started dating Jaden. He pulled his boxers up and his pants. I moved onto his lap then I put my hand down his pants started playing with it then he looked at me and started to moan. I loved pleasing him, I pleased him any way. He loved seeing me, so he was alway pleased by my presence. I decided to stop playing with him and just get off his lap. 

He whispered into my ear,'' When we get to our place, I'll get you back'' he started to kiss my neck and suck on it.

I kissed his neck then whispered in his ear,'' I'm gonna love that''

I don't know why I was so horny, I guess it was because I was pregnant and my mood swings, but I still wanted Jaden either way. Physically,mentally and emotionally I had Jaden. 

We got to L.A and then we had Will and Jada pick us up from the airport and take us back to our place. They were off to somewhere, so they told me and Jaden bye. They gave us hugs and left.

Jaden smiled at me and said,'' I can't believe what you did on the plane''

I said,'' You wanted it and you got it.''

He asked,'' If I wanted a stripper, would you get me one?''

I said,'' I'm a better dancer than a stripper, so no''

He smiled at me and hugged me. We got back to the house at 9:30 PM and it was already 10:20. Jaden was in the refrigerator and he came back to the couch with strawberries and whip cream. I was wearing my spaghetti strap tank top with some shorts. 

He started to feed me them, he ''accidentally'' spilled some on my chest.

He said,'' Oh, look, you have whip-cream on their let me get it off'' he put his face in my breasts and started to lick it off. I put my head on the back of his head just kind of keeping him there and he started to take the straps off. I was wearing a strapless bra, but I was gonna take it off before I got to our bed. He fondeled with my breasts and started to fondle them. He then started to suck my nipple then he took off my shorts.

He said,'' Not wearing anything? Easy access''

I just kissed his lips then he spread my legs apart and started to eat me out and then I started to moan and push his head in deeper then he was licking me and fingering me. I was about to climax then I did and my legs started to shake then Jaden started to smile.