I'm Scared For Him

Yes i'm scared for Jaden because if Stella found out we're dating she'll come back to my house or find me and do damage to me way worse than before and Jaden would be involved in it too I was so scared for him,but I decided to just ignore it I mean Jaden likes me and I like him too so she can't destroy us she's just hurting herself in the end.I decided to gain courage and go back to SeaSide Heights then I noticed my friend,Jennifer she's the second friend I had that never used me for anything,she liked me for me and was my friend because she wanted to just like Jaden.I noticed her with her black hair,nice clothes and how pretty she looked,her brown eyes she looked so pretty I was jealous of her back at the old school,but I was happy my friend was with me at my new school where no kids liked me then she saw me and ran up to me then hugged me.

I said,''Jennifer my best friend I consider a sister at my school? oh yes'' S

he laughed and said,''yes I transferred and how's school?''

I said,''I quit school then took online,but I became strong and went back to here and every other kid hates me except for you and Jaden''

She said,''well those kids are gonna get beat-up if they eff with my sister and who's Jaden?''

I laughed and said,''you'll meet him'' then we both walked outside and

Jaden saw me and her and said,''Who's my girlfriend's pretty friend?''

She giggled and went,''Jennifer and i'm her best friend considered a sister''

He hugged her I admit,I was jealous,but as long as he got along with my best friend then I was happy then we all walked to study-hall Stella ran up to us and yelled at me.

Jennifer went,''leave her alone I don't know you,but did you add extra bitch to your flakes or did something bite you in the ass?''

Her jaw dropped she had nothing to say after that she walked away swaying her hips trying to look like a model and flip her hair me and Jaden snickered at her.

Jennifer said,'Sshe can't walk for shit me and (yn) walk better than her'' then we both walked into study hall and sat down.

The teacher went,''class this is Jennifer''

They all said in unison,''hi Jennifer''

she sat down with me and Jaden we did work and then went to Science same old,same old then school ended me,Jaden and Jennifer went to a water park,but we had no bathing suits we stopped by at a store I got a bikini that's strapless,Jennifer got a bikini that's polka-dotted,Jaden got some red swimming trunks then we paid and went back to the water-park Jaden went into the boys bathroom to change and I changed then Jennifer did too we then walked out and played in the water,Jaden then grabbed my waist and spanned me in the water.

I screamed,''put me down pleeeeeeasee''

I sounded like a kid,but Jaden started laughing then kissed my forehead.

Jennifer went,''awwww''  

Jaden and I looked embarrassed then we both looked at each other and splashed water at her then she got mad at us,but she's my best friend considered sister we both laughed and then we got our towels and dried off then next thing we know people are taking pictures of us and screaming Jaden's name he looked pissed off then we all ran in our swimming suits with our clothes in are hands then we lost them and went to Jaden's house i've been there yesterday it's so huge his room has yellow walls,messy,XBOX 360,COD games,MacBook Pro and just a boy room with a walk-in closet then when me and Jennifer got to his house,

Jaden said,''so what are we going to do now?''

Jennifer said,''lets go do something fun obviously''

I said,''first I have to change''

I walked into his bathroom and changed into my clothes then I walked outside Jaden and Jennifer were talking.

I asked,''can we skateboard or something?''

he said,''sure,but do you know how to?''

I said,''no can't you teach me?''

Jennifer knew how to skateboard already so we went outside and Jennifer grabbed a gray skateboard and then started skating Jaden got on the board with me and started pushing his foot back n forth,holding my waist then I tried to do the same and I sort of perfected it,but I fell Jaden grabbed me before I fell then he just skated with me so I didn't fall and I finally tried then I didn't fall.

Jaden said,''you know how to skate now''

He smiled at me.

Jennifer said,''I have to go home so bye (yn) and Jaden see you two at school tomorrow''  

She walked outside the gate and left,

Jaden said,''your friend is awesome I like her,but I like you more''

He winked at me I knew he meant he liked Jennifer as a friend and me more than a friend I smiled at him the hugged his neck then kissed him,his hat touched my forehead while we kissed I didn't care at all then he smiled during the kiss,I smiled too then he stopped kissing me then we both walked inside his house upstairs to his room