Morning Break

Jaden and I sat down at the tables for morning break he was next to me. He asked how I liked school

I told him,''I hate it here I want to quit and go online school,nobody wants me here''

he just said,''I want you here (yn) please stay here for me if you quit school i'll quit school''

 I just said,''I might quit school Jaden you only known me for one day you'll leave me once you find someone  better''

he just hugged me and kissed my cheek I stopped and went,'' Don't you have a girlfriend? this doesn't feel right i'm sorry Jaden we've only known each other for two days I don't want to rush into a relationship right now i'm so sorry''

Jaden said,''No, I don't have a girlfriend,if I did I wouldn't of kissed of you or gave hints that I like you and no i'm sorry''

I went,''you like me? you're the first guy to ever like me in my entire life''

he looked at me and said,''Yes I like you but,you probably don't like me back and all of those guys missed out on an amazing,gorgeous girl I hope we can still be friends''

I said,''no those guys didn't miss out,i'm too hideous to be seen and yeah sure we can be friends you're the only friend I have'' He just looked at me in surprise we both went to Science.

Stella looked at me and went,''You stole my boyfriend back off of him''

I said,''you know what Stella? I'm tired of you pushing me around and treating me like shit just because i'm the new girl and you think i'm a reject no I didn't steal your boyfriend because you and Jaden aren't an item or anything so leave me alone and him''

Her jaw dropped then she walked away.

Jaden looked at me and said,''see (yn) I knew you could do it well we have to go to class''

We got into Science on time then we had to learn about animal and their bodies me and Jaden were talking then we finished Science and went to go get lunch we got In-N-Out because we could leave campus for lunch today so I got a hamburger with a Sprite no ice and frenchfries Jaden got the same thing as me and we finished I had something on my face because Jaden told me I got a napkin and wiped it off of my face then went,''thanks'' he said,''no problem (yn)'' then we both walked back to the school it was a Friday so we get out of school early when me and Jaden got there it was time to leave so we just walked back to the park with our backpacks

YN'S P.O.V

I really like Jaden but,I don't want to get into a relationship that fast it's been 2 days since I knew Jaden so it doesn't feel right to date him right now plus people will hate me but,I like Jaden and all but,dating him doesn't seem right at this time so maybe in the future if he still has feelings for me then I can see it happening or if we both have the same feelings in the future then i'd date him but,not right now we're at the park right now and just chilling he tweeted,''At Park With @yourtwittername #RealGs'' then I RTed it and got a bunch of followed and tweets like,''lucky you get to chill with Jaden,lucky girl,how is he?'' then I got hate that said,''ewww you're an ugly bitch,go die already,Jaden just feels pity on you'' I cried then Jaden gave me a friendly hug and said,''please ignore the hate they're jealous of you,you're not ugly or anything they just made that up''

I wiped my eyes Jaden always says stuff to cheer me up.