fuck, I love him so much

Jaden's P.O.V

I was on the floor while (Y/N) was on the couch with her legs spread wide open. I was eating her out then she climaxed and I tasted her wonderful juices. She was moaning my name which felt fucking good. I fucking love her with all my heart and knowing that I made her feel pleasure was fucking amazing. I stood up and started jacking off in front of her then I came on her.

She took her fingers to wipe it off then she started to swallow it. I winked and bit my lip. She wanted me, so she got up from the couch and got down on her knees then she grabbed my length.

She twirled her tongue around my head and then I grabbed onto her head and moaned then she started to suck me off. I was rubbing my hands up and down my hardened shaft then I came inside her mouth.

She swallowed it and said,'' Beautiful. Just beautiful''

She must love tasting me. I smiled at her then we went upstairs into our bed and I threw her onto the bed and I started to kiss around her body and then I started to finger her. She was screaming my name again then I could feel her pussy muscles just tighten around my fingers. She was going to cum again then I'd lick it up. She came on my fingers then I put my fingers in my mouth and sucked them up and made a mmm sound. We both laid down into bed naked,panting trying to regain our breath from what had just happened.

I whispered into her ear,'' I love you''

She whispered back,'' I love you too''

I wrapped my arms around her stomach then I nuzzled my head between her neck.