Jaden, I'm sorry

Your P.O.V

Jaden was still outside and it was raining outside, but I was scared to call him. He might get mad at me and just yell at me through the phone, I hated making Jaden mad and make him feel horrible. He isn't a mistake it's just that I'm scared for my baby to have a fucked up mother. I am so scared to raise my child wrong, Jaden's the only one that's good with kids and I sort of am. I was sitting down in the bathroom crying my eyes out and just wondering where Jaden is. Moises came inside the bathroom and saw me in a fetal position crying.

He asked,'' (YN), where's Jaden?''

I said,'' He ran out because I'm an idiot''

Moises said,'' No, you're not an idiot. Jaden gets hurt over things, but he'll get over it''

I said,'' Moises, he won't get over this thing. I messed it up''

Moises,'' What's it about?''

I asked,'' Will you tell anybody?''

Moises said,'' It depends'' 

I responded,'' I'm pregnant and I suggested getting an abortion and now Jaden thinks he's a big mistake in my life when he isn't. I'm such a fuck up''

Moises said,'' I won't tell, but (YN) you have to apologize to Jaden. He thought that because it's his child and it's his offspring like it'll have his traits and your traits, so he'll feel like that child isn't important to be born like he isn't important to make your child. Jaden's different you can't forget that''

I said,'' I'm gonna wait for him to get back because if I call he'll just get really heated and I don't want that to happen anymore''

Moises said,'' Okay, but I hope it works out because you two are perfect for each other''

I smiled and said,'' Thanks''

I walked outside of the bathroom and went into Jaden's room, I put on my short shorts and a spaghetti strap tank-top. Jaden is still out, but he has to come back.

Jaden's P.O.V

I'm going back to the hotel, but (YN) just made me feel like shit. I mean, I know she's only 16 and I'm 17. I'm not going to be a fucked up man and walk out, that's not even a man. That's a boy, a boy can have sex and leave the girl like nothing happened. A man owns up to his things that he chose to do and sticks with it. I'm going to be the father not a dad, a dad can be any man, but it takes a special man to be a father. I'm just so hurt that (YN) would even think of that. I hope she doesn't go through with it. I was walking in the rain then I found the hotel and went to my room.

Your P.O.V

I was on the floor in a fetal position just hiding my face. I fell asleep on the floor, I didn't want Jaden to kick me off the bed. I just fell asleep on the floor on my side. 

Jaden's P.O.V

I walked into my room and saw (YN) there on the floor sleeping. I walked over to her and put her in my arms and laid her into my bed and I took off my shirt and pants then I got into the bed with her. She wasn't going to sleep on the floor and I'm not mad at her, I was hurt. 

I kissed the top of her head,hugged her waist and whispered,'' I love you, goodnight beautiful''