Cube's cousin pt 2

We all headed inside, Dre was in the living room spinning some mixtapes.
"Fuck Dre." I say in amazement. "This is really good." I say and he laughs and keeps doing his thing.

"Cube you got that hard shit?" Dre asked.

"All I write is that hard shit nigga."  Cube said and laughed along with everyone else. After that we all hung for what seemed like such a short time but really the hours had passed Farley quickly. "Memphis, its time we get you home and I go to bed." He says while putting a hand on my shoulder. I shook my head. "Alright say night to these stupid niggas." He chuckled.

"Night stupid niggas." I said and laughed and hugged Dre and he tightly hugged back. I've known Dre since I was super young. We used to listen to music for hours on end together while cube would be writing in his little notebook. I went over to Eazy and he hugged me and grabbed my ass but no one saw.

"You act like you left then park your car around the corner and come over." He said in a low voice so no one could hear him, then we finished hugging and I bit my lip. I waved and went out the door. O'Shea and I walked to his house.

"Ight cube imma head home." I said smiling at my cousin. He smiled.

"Night lil ma." He hugged me and went inside and turned the porch light on. I drove my car to the corner Eric was talking about.  I ran quickly over to his door knocking hoping he would answer soon so O'Shea wouldn't see me.  He opened and licked his lips and rubbed his hands together.

"Come in babygirl." He said mischievously. I walk in and look around to see if Dre was still here but he was gone. "You need anything baby?" Eazy questioned walking into the kitchen, grabbing a 40 from the fridge.

"Nah I'm good." I responded while I plopped down on the couch with Eric soon following. He sat next to me and i put my head on his shoulder. He put his hand up my shirt and rested his hand on my breast. We sat there for about two hours and Eric had 5 beers. He seemed drunk and tired. "Come on let's go upstairs Eric." I said quietly into his ear. He nodded in agreement probably thinking we were gonna fuck. But I'm not fucking him like this. I walked upstairs supporting him so he wouldn't fall. I set him down in his bed and removed his shoes then socks. Followed by his shirt and pants. I left his underwear on. I put the sheets over him. I took off my shoes, jeans and socks plus my shirt and left myself in my bra and panties. I laid down next to Eric and looked at him and admired his lips, his nose, his chin, his eyes, and his curly hair which I had just removed the hat from.

"Night night Memphis, this is going to sound crazy but I love you." He slurred . For a second I really didn't believe him but then I remember drunk words are sober thoughts. I smiled and felt my face burn up.

"Night night Eric. Sleep tight love bug." I say without saying I love you, i don't trust guys that fast.

"So no pussy tonight?" E asks.

"Nope." I state the fact that I'm not fucking right now.

"It's all good because all I want is yous." He said while I smiled and pecked him on the lips and snuggled into his chest and fell asleep like that.