Dre sister part1

"Dre, what the fuck is wrong with you?" I laughed as he was making a mixtape of me yelling at him. He must of recorded my voice. He kept spinning his record.

"I just thought I should do a little appreciation for my dope ass sister. Is there anything wrong with a bro doing somethin nice?" He laughs. He and I have a great relationship. We love each other and always hangout. That's how I met my boyfriend O'Shea and my best friend Eric and my good friends yella and Ren. I'm always in the studio with them. Most of the time I'm the girl talking on the track which most fans don't know.

I lay down on Dre's bed and closed my eyes.

"Yo A. Wake up. You hear me?" Dre was yelling to me. I looked at him and my curly hair was in my face and in my mouth. "So I'm guessing you drooled on yourself again." Dre chuckled to himself.

"Hahah. Very funny." I spat.

"Were going to the studio. You wanna come." He questioned.

"No nigga I want to stay home and not see my boyfriend and all my friends." I said in the most sarcastic tone ever.

"Ight see ya." He said and started packing a few records in his bag.

"Nigga I'm kidding. Duh." I say and ran to the car. I got in the passenger side and buckled, Dre soon followed and buckled too.

He sped off to where the studio is. The studio isn't that far from our house but a pretty good distance, maybe like 15 minutes, so he played music in the mean time. We listened to Gangsta Gangsta, which Dre didn't know I could rap to. We also listened to fuck tha police.

We pulled up as I saw O'Shea just getting out of his car. He smiled and waved to me i did the same back. He ran up to my door and opened it for me.

"Huh, what a gentleman." I say and kissed him I felt him smirk into the kiss before grabbing my butt. I mean I liked it but it was really weird. He never lays hands on me unless I say so.

"Stop. It ain't coo to do that shit in front of me." Dre stares. I break the kiss and hold his hand. We all walk into the studio.

"Hey girlll." Eazy says in a valley girl accent as I laughed.

"Hey E." I said and bit my bottom lip as I sit in Eric's lap.

Eric's POV
"Hey E." Amber said as she bit her lip and turned around. Her ass was right in front of my face. Then I realized she was about to sit on my lap so I put my hands on her hips and lowered her.

I've had a crush on Amber forever and when I finally got enough courage to ask her cube asked her.

I felt her move around a little bit like she was grinding. My shit got so hard. She turned and looked at me with her eyes wide as fuck. I turn and see cube with a frown and a really angry expression. But it's okay. I liked to make him jealous. So I put my hands on her hips and started swirling her a tiny bit hoping Cube would see.

I smiled. "Can I help you." I laughed. He rolled his eyes.

"You can get MY girlfriend off your lap." He said making the "my" stand out.

I began to speak. "Well she sat on my lap and I have no control over that. And chill we're best friends and it's been that way forever." I state as Amber gets off and goes up to Cube and starts whispering in his ear.

Right away I was jealous as shit. So that's when I did this.

"Yo Dre." He looked up from what he was working on.

"Yeah E?" He said still staring at me.

"You call any bitchez? Cause I'm trying to fuck tonight." I say with a blank expression. I look over at Amber for a spilt second and saw she was kinda hurt.

"Yeah E, their coming later." He said while looking back down at his notebook.

"Ight thanks man." I remark back as I took a long sip of my 40.