Cubes cousin pt4

I walk in super happy, I'm going to wear the black lingerie to bed tonight and I'm sure Eric will love it. I walk upstairs, as I walk into my I mean eazy's room I set all my bags on the bed. Then I turned and saw a brand new dresser, I walked over to it and read the note sitting on it.
Memphis,
This is for you. Want you to feel at home. I heard that you live by yourself, and I want you to live with me. I'll take care of you and love you like you need. And I'll eat that pussy too. Ps wear something pretty tonight, we're going out.
Love you,
Eazy the pussy destroyer

Hold up. Awwwww he is so fucking cute. This makes me so happy. I open the top drawer to see a bunch of new thongs plus a lot of lace panties. I peeked through all the drawers and see all brand new clothes. I broke down crying, I grew up in Compton and I never had anything this nice. God damn this boy making me emotional and shit. I decided to take a long cold shower. When I walked to the bathroom, I turned towards the sink getting undressed, then I noticed another note.
Memphis,
If you gonna be livin here and shit, you need bathroom stuff. Yella helped me out with this stuff. I got you shampoo and conditioner, plus body wash. Oh also check the top left drawer under the sink. Anyways, hope you like these notes.
Love,
Eric your daddy

Oh my god. This boy make me fucking geek. I went to the drawer and opened it. I saw acne wash as well as razors and pads and tampons plus a new toothbrush with tooth paste. God my man is so fucking cute. I walked over to the shower and opened the shower door and turn the shower to cold. Started washing my hair and conditioning it, i finished conditioning and felt hands on my hips.

"Eric baby." I say with pleasure he was in with me.

"I love you baby." Eric's voice said turning me on I turned around and smiled. I put my lips near his as they were brushing against each other I smiled so did he.

"I'm glad I get to do this with you. But before we do anything I have to tell you. I'm a virgin." I say a bit hesitant, I know that he has obviously had sec many times. Even cube told me so did dre.

"It's okay baby. I'll teach you and show you how it's done." He started kissing again passionately. I felt his hand on my heat. He started to rub my clit. He put his fingers inside my gently then started going. His hand moved so fast it was hard to concentrate. "Baby you tight as fuck." He went faster and faster. "You like that?  You gon cum for daddy?"

"Ahh. Yes daddy!! Fuck Ericcc! Harder baby." I moaned. I knew whatever he was doing was right. I felt his hand reach my g spot. He took his fingers out and put them in his mouth. He leaned in and started kissing me again then pulled away.

"Jump." He said demanding and seductively. I did as he said. He put his tip on my clit. He gently put his friend inside me. He started trusting into me. By this time he put me against the shower wall. He kept going. It was the best thing ive ever felt. I let out many moans.

"Daddy!! Keep going. Ahhh." I couldn't help myself from letting it slip. I felt myself about to cum. "Eric, I'mm bout to cum." I moan. He smiled and licked his bottom lip then nodded.

"Me too baby." He moaned. I reached my climax and cummed on him. I felt his warm juices inside me. I started kissing him passionately again, he pulled out. I got on my knees and kissed the tip of his dick. "Ahhh. Baby." He started to moan. I licked it then started to put in into my mouth. He ran his fingers through my hair and started to bob my head up and down his friend. I started to deep throat. I swallow his cum.
When I was finished I stood up. And started kissing him again. We barley let our lips go and we got out and wrapped and a big towel around both of us. I smiled for the millionth time.

"That was the best thing I have ever felt in my whole entire life." I day laughing and he chuckled. I kissed him again.

"Glad I could be ur first and your only because you mines now." He said and winked.

"I love you." I say and licked my bottom lip as he did the same.

"I love you too." He kissed me.