Dre sister pt3

Eric POV

"What am I doing in her room?" I put on my mug face.

I continued, "I'm checking on her. And I'm making sure she is okay because last night she was crying. And I was there not you." I stare at him and wait for a response.

"Once I'm done you won't be able to check on her." He says with his famous mug.

"Hey. Hey hey hey!" Dre said and held back Cube. "What's going on?"

"What's going on is fucking Cube is cheating and threatening, and won't let YOUR sister leave him. And I made sure she was ok last night and she was balling her eyes out. So I don't really know why the fuck I'm in the wrong." As I said this Dre was starting to look fucking pissed. His face turned up.

"This foreal man?" He questioned at cube. He didn't respond.

"I said is this foreal?" Again he didn't respond. Dre took a swing at cubes jaw and they start going at it. I go into my room and grab my gun.

I come out. "Hey niggas, look. If u don't be careful I'll shoot both you motherfuckas." I said as they got up off each other with cube walking down the hallway. I look at Dre and his nose bleeding and he is holding his jaw.

"Cmon man." I wave for him to come into my hotel room. I grab a bag of ice and throw it at him. Then I make my way to the bathroom, as I drenched a rag with water. Then handed it to Dre.

"So those things really were true huh." Dre says with a confused and slightly pissed expression.

"Yeah. You know man she told me all about it last night. I was just trying to Comfort her. Ya know I love her. She my best friend. It's not my fault if I think I could treat her better." I state.

"Nah man I know. I just don't want her getting hurt either way. But she already is. I believe if you went out with her you would change. I see the way you are with her." He looked down and shook his head. "Man it's just fucked up because I didn't know he would do that."

"Yea, i didn't know either. They act fine around us." We kept small talk until I got into the shower.

I got out and dried off. I lotion up, then put on boxers, baggy jeans and a button up with my chain too. As I left I put on my Compton hat.

I made my way towards Ambers room and knock on the door. I open it and see her, she is so damn beautiful. She is 2 shades lighter then me and has the prettiest green eyes ever plus she has the perfect body shape and she is perfectly portioned in all the right spots.

She gestures for me to come in, Dre was sitting on the couch. I sat across from him in a chair. Amber soon sat on my lap.

"Man I know you guys do that shit where you sit on his lap and shit but are you guys a thing?" Dre questioned.

"Um i th-." I started but got cut off by amber.

"Yes, but I have to find a way to break up with cube." She says as her sparkling eyes looked back at me then smiled.

"Aww that's cute." Dre smirked.

"Shut up!" I say laughing.

"Alright. Don't worry about Cube. That's what we're here about. Now here's the plan...." we all had wide grins knowing this would work.