Round 2

Aaliyah POV

"Daddy! Daddy! Get me out of my crib!" Erin my two year old daughter called from her room.

I knew Eric wasn't wanting to wake up but I knew if I tricked him he would get up.

"Eazy," I moaned into his ear. "Wake up daddy." I said seductively into his ear this kissing his neck.

"Baby, morning sex? Humm yes please." He says while sitting up fixing to kiss me.

"Uh nope." I laugh.  "Your daughter wants you to get out of her crib and I don't feel like getting up." I laugh. He pouts.

"Daddyyy. Please." Erin cries from her room. As Eric rubs his face and groans.

"It's okay. My mom can watch her and we can have morning sex." I said and shrugged.  He opened his eyes and smiled then gave me a peck on the lips before proceeding to go to Erin's room.

I picked up my phone to call my mom.
"Hey mom!" I said happily.

"Hey baby. Whatchu need?" I heard her perked up. She has been devastated ever since my dad cheated on her, but I know that Erin will make her happy.

"Um, I was wondering if we could drop Erin off at your house to spend the night?" I said slowly hoping that she would say yes.

"Of course honey! I've missed my lil E." I'm so happy she said yes.

"Um thanks so much! We will be over in a little." I said and hung up.

————————————————-
"Ughh, DADDY MORE!!" I said while ridding Eazy's dick. He places his hands on my hips and swirled me around grind on his hips.

"Ahh, Baby you're tighter then last time." He moaned. He sat up the stood up making me stand up too.

He came closer towards me and started kissing me not letting go.
"Jump." He said into my ear making me want him so much more, and of course I did what he said.

He leaned me against the wall and started thrusting into me.

"Ahhh, Baby. MORE DONT STOP!" I said in so much pleasure.

"What's my name. Yell it so everyone can hear." He said while panting.

"daddy." I said out of breath.

"I CANT HEAR YOU!!" He screamed still out of breath too.

"DADDY!" I moaned panting trying to gain air into my lug.

He was thrusting so hard I think I felt him in my stomach. This felt so amazing.

"Eric I'm finna cum." I panted, I saw his smirk grow.

"Me too baby." He said as he thrusted harder. "Cum on this dick and show me you love me." He swirled me around again, he started to go slow then he stroked really fast.

I cummed on his member as I felt his seed go in me. I moaned into his ear scratching his back

————
"Ahh baby that was so nice." I smile panting.

"That's right." He laughs trying to catch his breath. "I swear you really are tighter then last time." He smirks. I rubbed his chest.

"You know I've really missed you since you have been at the studio a lot lately, and um I think I'm ready for another child. Sooo I haven't been on the pill for awhile." I slowly spoke.

"Uh." He started which made me nervous. "Ok I don't think that was enough cum to make a boy...  round two?" He questioned which made me laugh as he slowly pecked my lips then made his way down....

And that's how Eric jr. was made.