Dre sister part2

Eric POV
"Fuckk." I moan as she sucked my dick. It felt so good. But this whole time all I could think about was Amber and how she is probably banging Cube right now. I got angry and pushed the bitch off my dick.

"Eric? What was that for?" She said with a turned up face.

"I'm done with you sucking my dick now get the fuck out." I say with a blank expression as she left my hotel room. I got up as I pulled up my pants and boxers. I paced back-and-forth running my hands through my hair and rubbing my face over and over again. Why is she even with Cube? He ain't even cute. I decided to see if they actually were having sex.

I walk towards my door and swiftly exit my room. I look around to see if anyone was in the hall. I quickly walked to Ambers room and knocked on the door.

I heard crying. "Y-y-yeah?" I heard Amber whimper. That broke my heart.

"Let me in baby." I say softly. I heard her foot steps getting closer. She opened the door. Her eyes were red and puffy. My eyes widened. "Baby what's wrong?" My voice cracked.

She started crying and I quickly ran in and shut the door. "It's Shea. He is cheating then he won't let me leave him. H-he gets drunk and threatens me." She cried as tears ran down and down.
I picked her up from the floor and laid her in bed, I got on top of her. I wiped her tears and leaned down and started kissing her. I kissed her eyes after I dried them.

Then I began to stop trailing soft kisses then I started sucking on her sweet spot on her neck. I looked up to meet her green sparkling eyes. She was bitting her bottom lip.

"Maybe we shouldn't." I say realizing what I'm doing. She looked a bit upset but I didn't want to rush anything plus she is kinda still with cube but not for long.

"Oh okay." She trailed off. "I mean I kinda wanted to lose my virginity to you but I mean I guess it isn't a good time." She said looking down. I was surprised.

"Your a virgin?" I said with my eyes wide as fuck. She shakes her head yes then looks down again, I grabbed her by the chin and lifted her head. "Well if I'm being a 100% honest, I've never had full on sex before. Ive only gotten head." I said confessing to her. Her eyes widen too.

"Really? You? A virgin?" She gasps. I chuckle.

"Yeah, but I wouldn't mind losing mine to you." I said and winked. She grabbed me by the shirt and pulled me down next to her, as she soon lay her head on my chest.

"I really care about you. And I always have and I always will. And as soon as I break up with him, my virginity is all yours." She said in my neck. I felt her breathing on me and it sent Shivers down my spine. I kissed her forehead.

She continued, "oh and by the way, I felt you earlier today." She said into my ear, talking about my boner I had while she sat on my lap. "It felt good." She whispered making me want her even more.

"Okay. Cmon Amber stop making me want to fuck you right now!" I laughed. She laughed too.

We laid there in each others arms until we fell asleep.

The next morning
I woke up to Amber still holding onto me tight with my arms around her as well keeping her on my chest.

I slowly got up and started getting off the bed and kneeled down and started kissing her face gently. "Babygirl. Please wake up. I'm going to my room and going to take a shower and I'll be back very soon." I say as she looked at me and rubbed my face.

"Ok daddy. Love you." She smiled. And I smiled too, I couldn't help it. Every time I saw her smile I just had to smile too.

"Love you too babygirl." I say as I got up and walked to my room as soon as I got into the hallway I saw Shea looking at me with his mug face.

"What the fuck are you doing in her room?!" He yelled.

Anyways I wanted to apologize for pt 1 cus it was high key boring, I just wanted you to get the gist of what was going on. Lol. But pt3 is gonna be hype.