Morning breathe

Smut warning

I woke up to Eric closing the bathroom door.
"Ay, sorry babygirl didn't mean to wake you." He smiles slightly.

"It's all good baby. Come lay down wit me?" He smiled and plopped down next to me. I was leaning into to kiss him but then he stopped me.

"This nigga don't want to kiss morning breath." He said and laughed. I got up and ran to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and came back to see Eric laying there grinning and laying on his side with his arm keeping his head up.

"Oh my god Eric," I giggled. I sat down next to him and he put his head in my lap and I played with his hair and then he lifted his head right in front of mine. He leaned in and started kissing me. I licked his bottom lip but he wouldn't let me enter, he was hella teasingly me.

"Beg for an entrance." He said while still having our lips close, almost linked. 
"Pleaseeeee Papi Eric, you know what I'd rather want that big dick." I pouted. He chuckled. As I slipped off my panties nice and slow I saw he was starting to grow.  I came over towards him and slowly got on my knees and teased him and unbuttoned his pants and dropped them, I dropped my jaw. This is the hardest I've ever seen him, it was so big. First I  grab the dick
Next I gently lick it up and down, then insert it into my mouth
I took it slow, didn't  rush it.
"Lick my balls. Oh shit. God damn." He started moaning, he started to cum and reach his climax. "Ahh bitch. She swallowed, oh shit, get it all, get it all, suck this dick, suck this dick, suck this dick for daddy." All I could do was kinda smile but I kept going. He grab my head by my hair making me go faster. I leaned up and wiped my mouth and made sure he was clean. I started kissing again and we laided down with me in the bottom, he started kissing down my neck, then started to kissing and suck on my tit. I started to moan. He flipped us so i would be on top. he put his dick tip to my clit and tased me. He then slide it inside me. Damn, I've really missed this. He went on tour and I haven't gotten to feel him inside me for awhile. God this felt so fucking good. We finished fucking and laid there looking into each others eyes. I kissed him.
"I love you." I looked at Eric and he licked his lips and grinned.
"I've been waiting for you to say that for 5 months." He laughed. "I love you too."