ch. 8

Ville's POV

Holy shit, did she actually say that? Her hand stayed on one spot and I looked down on her. Her eyes were closed and it looked like she had fallen asleep. The most precious angel was asleep in my arms. My breathing became heavy before I closed my eyes and fell asleep too.

***

Sunlight hit my face as I closed my eyes harder. I groaned and tried to change position when I remembered where I was.

Liisa was still in my arms, but with her back against me.

Her hat was laying on the floor and her wavy hair were now in small tangles. I let my hand brush through her hair, but stopped when she started to move.

"What the..." she began, really tiredly. She tilted her head down to see my hands and arms.

"What the fuck? Who the fuck?" she said to herself as she turned her face to me. I gave her a half smile. Her eyes widened when she saw who I was and she fell out of the couch in surprise. I couldn't help but to laugh.

"Uh, hi Ville. We didn't do anything last night... right?" she asked from the floor and blushed when she sat up cross-legged. Should I prank her? I take that as a yes.

"Well, you took me in here and started to make out with me and then you lowered your hand to my crot-"

"Oh my god!" she cut me off as she blushed heavily. She then hid her face in her hands.

"I'm joking, I'm joking." I chuckled. She sighed through her fingers. If only I could describe how cute she looked in this moment. She got up from the floor and went to get some water. There were a kitchen island that separated the kitchen from the living room, so I saw when she took a glass from a cabinet.

"You want some?" she offered while turning to me with the glass in her hand. I nodded. She took out another glass and grabbed a pill. I guess it's painkillers.

***

The place was empty when I got home. I sighed in relief when I found no signs of Indra being around. Finally, I could be alone for a while. I wonder where she went though? I shrugged my shoulders as I lit a cigarette. My body fell lazily on the couch. My mind wondered to the last 24 hours. When I met her, talked to her, cuddled her. It all felt like a dream. I took a drag with a big grin on my face. Liisa...

The door flung open and in stormed Indra. And oh boy did she not look happy.

"Where the hell have you been?! You are such a dick for not telling me where you are! I HATE you!" she yelled before running upstairs and slamming our bedroom door. We had a shared room, it's just that I usually sleep on the couch since I don't want to sleep with her. It's not comfy, but I've gotten used to it. But hey, tour starts in less than a week and that means I won't meet her and I get to sleep on the comfier bunk bed in the tour bus. A win-win situation.

Liisa's POV

When I shut the door after Ville left, I leaned against it. I put my face in my hands and got the biggest smile. Man, I felt like a 12-year-old having a crush. Because I definitely have a crush on him. Who wouldn't though? Tour started soon which meant I got to see his pretty face everyday. I longed for it so badly. To be besides the scene and watch him sing, watch him move. To laugh, joke around, talk with the crowd. A few hours went by and I hadn't done anything more than change into sweatpants and a large tank top and watch a few movies. Suddenly, my phone rang. Isä <3 (dad) was shown on the display.

L: Hi dad.

I: Hello sunshine! Haven't heard from you in a while so I just wanted to know how things are. How are you?

L: I'm great. Tour starts in a few days and I'm so excited! How's Anja and the guys?

I: Anja's good, she's just got better from the flu even though Elias was unfortunate and got it after her. Isak and Matias are just asking about when you are coming home.

L: I won't be home until Christmas. I'll be in Finland again on the 23rd of December.

I: Yeah yeah, I kind of figured it out. Anyways, when do my little girl have the show in Helsinki? I wanna see her shine.

L: Now in November on the 23rd and the 24th. And then again in May on the 2nd.

I: Well, I'll see you in May then. Both Anja and I will be working on the 23rd and then Anja's birthday is on the 24th so we're going out for dinner.

L: Oh right, I forgot her birthday was that date! I'm calling her right before the show then.

I: Haha yeah, do that, she'll be happy. Hey, I gotta go. Talk to you sooner or later?

L: Hopefully. I'll call you as soon as I have time, okay? Tell the boys I said hi.

I: I will. I love you, honey.

L: I love you too, dad. Bye bye.

*Click*