The Run Away Part 1

You were in a small family with a sister that is 17 (Beck), a sister that is 15 (Sarah), and a mom and a dad. We were in the car going to the market until.....

BOOOM!!!!

You got into a car crash..

1 week later

My sisters and I were in the hospital and found out that our parents didn't make it. My sisters were mad because they thought it was my fault because I was the one who was talking to dad while he was driving but it was actually the person who crashed into us. After we got released from the hospital we went home.

At home

Beck: Look what you did Y/N. Mom and dad are gone because of you. None of this would have ever happened if you have never talked to dad in the first place!

Sarah: Yea!

Y/N: I'm sorry..

Beck slaps you

Beck: I'll be watching you.

After a few months it started to get worse. Beck and Sarah started to beat me up because I wouldn't do things they wanted me to do and sometimes they beat me up for fun like I'm their punch bag.They told me to do stuff like I was their maid.

Sarah: Y/N!

Y/N: Y-yes

Sarah: Go do my laundry. I'm doing my nails right now.

Y/N: Okay

While I was doing Sarah's laundry Beck came and slapped me.

Beck: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!

Y/N: What did I do wrong?

Beck: THE SCHOOL TOLD ME THAT THEY SAW THE BRUISES ON YOUR ARM AND NOW THEY'RE ASKING WHY YOU HAVE THEM!!

Y/N: I'm sorr-

Beck slapped you.

Beck: STOP WITH THE SORRYS!! IF THE SCHOOL ASKS AGAIN I WILL PUT YOU IN THE ATTIC UNDERSTAND!!

Y/N: Y-yes

Night time

After I was done with Sarah's clothes I went to dinner. After I was done eating I started to pack my stuff and run away from this household. When I was done packing I said goodbye opened the door and started to run.

___________________

I'm sorry if there was something wrong in the story but I tried my best to make it good. I hope you enjoy the first part!!