Confession Part 16

BTS.................

Y/N: I know....

BTS: WHAT!!??

Jimin: You already knew!?

Y/N: Yea...

Taehyung: How did you know!?

Y/N: Ann and her friends told me..

Hoseok: Oh... but why didn't you tell us that you knew.

Y/N: I thought you already knew about about it so I didn't say anything..

Yoongi: Then why are you so upset all the time?

You were silent. You didn't want them to to find out what's going on at school but you had to tell them.

Y/N: ..... It's about school...

Jungkook: What about school? Is someone bullying you or something?

You were silent again. Then you nodded your head.

Jin: Who is it?!

Y/N: Ann.....

You looked up and they were surprised. You never told them because you didn't want them to think that you where lying and you didn't want them to abandon you like your sisters.

Namjoon: Why did Ann bully you?

You told them the whole story. About the first day of school.. All of it. When you were done, the guys looked worried and mad at the same time.

Jin: Don't worry about that anymore Y/N.. We'll take care of it.

Hoseok: Yea! We won't let anyone hurt you anymore!

BTS: Yea!

You started to smile.

Namjoon: Ok.. Y/N, you go to sleep and we'll handle it. Don't worry.

Y/N: Ok...

You went upstairs, brushed your teeth, and went to bed.

The Next day~

You woke up and saw no one in the house. You searched all over the house and no one was there. You thought that they went to work.

Namjoon's P.O.V

I can't believe that Ann was the one that bullied Y/N. She seemed like a nice girl when we first met her. I can't forgive Ann for this.. Early in the morning, we emailed the principal if we could go meet up and talk about Y/N. The principal agreed to meet up after school once school started again.

A few days later~

We went to the school and waited until the principal was done with his work. After he was done, we started talking about Ann bullying Y/N. He didn't know anything about that so he was mad. He said that he would suspend Ann for 2 weeks because Ann and her friends bullied and hurt Y/N. After that, we went home and it was already night time. When we got home, we saw Y/N sitting on the couch watching something and doing her homework. We didn't tell her about the meeting with her principal. She looked over and she looked better than before.

Y/N: You're home early. How was work?

Namjoon: It was good. We didn't get much work so we came home early.

Jin: And we went to the grocery store and bought some stuff to cook for dinner!

Y/N: Really? Lets get the food ready. I'm starving!

After having dinner, it was normal. Y/N seems more happy. She said that she didn't get bullied today. Ann got picked up early in the morning because she got suspended for two weeks. After that, Y/N went upstairs to go to bed. When she went to bed, we cleaned up the table and went to bed.

Y/N's P.O.V

You were happy. It was like the first day you met them and the took you in. Ann wasn't bullying you anymore. Hanging out with the guys felt like having a family again.. It felt like a happy ending..

Y/N went to sleep happily. She didn't know what was planned for her in the future.

_______________________________

PLEASE READ!!
Hey guys! I had enough time to finish this one early. I have a lot of ideas of what's going to happen. What do you thinks going to happen. Leave it in the comment! Hope you guys enjoy!