His enemy Part 37

Jason: Then lets hurry and go. We can't waste time right now.

Y/N: You're right. Lets go!

When we arrived, I opened the door and saw Jin in the kitchen. I looked in the living room and saw Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook, and Hoseok playing games on the tv.

Jin: Oh hey Y/N! I thought you were having a girls day with Lucy. What is Mark and Jason doing with you?

Y/N: I need you to gather everyone. Tell everyone to go to the dining room. It's something really important.

Jin: Really? I got it.

After a few seconds, everyone was in the dining room.

Namjoon: So what do you need? It's important, right?

Y/N: I need you guys to do a little favor for me...

Jimin: What do you need?

Y/N: So you guys know about Mr. Gray and his bakery, right?

Taehyung: Yea.. why?

Then you started to explain everything that Mr. Gray told you and Lucy. After explaining, the guys were willing to help us make the bakery famous again.

Hoseok: So what do we need to do?

Y/N I was thinking of making a website. People now a days goes on their phone a lot. I think it might be good to do. I also think that we should arrange the inside of the bakery to look more presentable. Do you guys have any ideas?

Mark: What if we make posters so we could put it in front of the bakery to attract people to the bakery. I think that it would work.

Namjoon: How about we do the posters first to see how it works. If it doesn't go well, we can make a website. As for the look... what's our budget?

Y/N: Are you guys willing to put some money forward? I can put at least a hundred.

Jin: We can figure that out later. Does Mr. Gray have any staff to help run the bakery. If he doesn't, then that's a big problem.

Jason: We can give out fliers.

Mark: I think that we can also help out temporarily for Mr. Gray. You guys can help out on days that you guys are free while me, Lucy, Y/N, and Jason can work there after school. If you guys agree then I don't think it's going to be a problem.

Y/N: I have no problem with that.

Jason: Then that settles that. Lets get back to the budget.

Hoseok: It really depends on what we need. Let's wait until we're actually arranging the inside of the bakery.

Y/N: Ok! That's it for today! We can talk more about it tomorrow.

The next day~

You woke up, thinking about what you talked about with the others. After you got ready, you went downstairs and made breakfast. When you finished eating, you picked up your bag and walked to school. While you were walking, you heard someone calling your name. You turned around and saw Jason.

Y/N: Oh hey Jason! I thought you were already at the school.

Jason: I kind of took too long getting ready. I also woke up a little late. I bet that Lucy and Mark are already there.

Y/N: Oh ok.. By the way, did you make the fliers?

Jason: I did make the design but I didn't make enough. I need one more day to finish making all of them.

Y/N: That's great!

When you arrived at the school, you saw Mark and Lucy talking about something. You were assuming that they were talking about the bakery.