The plan begins.. Part 27

You went to school just like everyday. You were still recovering from the Yoongi's Birthday dilemma.. every time you walked in the halls, you looked like a zombie and everyone would stare at you. When you arrived at school, you saw Lucy, Mark, and Jason. When they saw you, they waved waved.

Lucy: So how are the guys doing with work.. Since the birthday dilemma was a few days ago..

Y/N: Whenever I come home, I see them sleeping on the couch still wearing their sweaty clothes... But they're coming back... mostly... but Yoongi's Fine..

Mark: Yea because he slept while everyone stayed to wrap presents for HIM!

Jason: I still look like a zombie.. at least most of the girls don't flirt with me anymore...

Y/N: But once you become pretty again... they'll all come for you..

Lucy: Lets just go inside...

Then you all went inside, went to your homeroom and sat down.

After school~

You were walking with Jason and you guys were talking about stuff..

Y/N: This is my house.. see you..

You were about to open your door but Jason called out to you.

Jason: Wait!

Y/N: What is it?

Jason: Do you wanna go to the new ice cream place with me?

Y/N: Sure but when?

Jason: How about at six. I'll ask the others if they want to go..

Y/N: Ok! See you at six!

Then you went inside. When you stepped in, you saw the guys in a clump crowding the window in the front of the house. When they saw you, they all ran to the kitchen and acted casual.

Y/N: Guys....

Hoseok: W-What is it?

Y/N: Don't tell me..

Jungkook: It was Jimin's fault! He made us do that!

Taehyung: T-that's right!

Jimin: Stop trying to blame this on me! If you're going to blame it on someone, then blame it on Jin!

Jin: Me?! What did I do to deserve this! You already made me suffer! You put food in my hair!

Hoseok: I thought you liked food!

Jin: I do! I just don't like wasting it! You wasted that rice that I cooked for you guys!

Y/N: That doesn't matter! I already told you guys! I'm fine! Jason's a good guy! You don't have to worry!

Yoongi: Y/N's right... just let her do whatever she wan-

Yoongi fell asleep.

Namjoon: Guys.. don't worry.. Y/N's smart. She knows what she's doing. She's an independent women.

Jin: Fine.. But come back before dinner ok?

Y/N: Got it! I'm gonna go change..

At 6:00~

You said bye to the guys and went out to meet Jason and the others. When you arrived, you saw all of them there waiting for you.

Mark: What took you so long?

Y/N: The guys were holding me back..

Lucy: That doesn't matter right now!

Jason: Lets go!

While you guys were going inside, you thought you heard something in the bushes but you thought it was a squirrel so you just brushed it off and went inside.

Jin's P.O.V~

Jin talking in his phone: All clear?

Namjoon talking in his phone: All clear.

I wasn't going to let this Jason guy take over Y/N like that. If you're wondering why I'm talking in my phone.. me and the guys have a private group chat that no one know about..

Jin: Jungkook and Hoseok.. go inside and act normal. If they see you just say you guys were just going to get ice cream.

Jungkook: Got it.. Hoseok, lets go.

Jungkook and Hoseok walked in and they were right behind Y/N and her friends. Luckily, Y/N didn't notice that Jungkook and Hoseok was behind them.

Jin: Don't interact..

Hoseok: We know! We're not stup-

Y/N: Jungkook? Hoseok? What are you doing here?

Jin: At such a bad time!

__________________________________

Hey guys! I know that it's kind of short but I didn't really have time to.. If you have any ideas then comment it because I'm kind of running out of ideas. I'm trying to get stories ready but that's not working out really well. If you have any ideas then comment. And it might be awhile when I post another one.. Hope you enjoy!