The Lie Part 8

Mark: Haha... It's so nice to see you again bestie!

Y/N: What are you doing here!? I thought you moved to America!?

Mark: I did! But then my mom decided to come back.

Y/N: When did you come back!?

Mark: Umm.. About a year ago..

Y/N: A year ago!? Why didn't you come and say hi!?

Mark: I tried to.. But I was too busy.. There was a lot of stuff happening..

Y/N: Oh.. Ok

Then the bell rings.

Mark: Oh! It's time to go to class. Bye!

Y/N: Wait!

Then Mark turned around to face you.

Mark: Yeah? You need anything?

Y/N: Uhhh.. I was just wondering if you would want to come over to my house..

Mark: Uhh.. sure! What's your address?

Y/N: Don't worry about that! All you need to worry about is to wait for me in front of the school.

Mark: Oh ok. Well I should get going.. I'm going to be late. I don't want to miss the game!

Y/N: Ok. Bye!

Then he left. After he left you went to the bathroom because you class is going outside so you had nothing else to do. After the bathroom you went back to your class and sat at your desk. A few minutes later the class came in and then the lesson started.

A few hours later~

RINNNG!

Y/N: Oh it's time to go already? Well I better get going.. I don't want Mark to wait long..

Then you packed your stuff and went outside to find Mark..

Y/N: I wonder where Mark is..

???: Y/N! Over here!

You turned around and saw Mark running over to you.

Y/N: Oh Hey!

???: Y/N? Who is this?

You turned around and saw Jimin.

Y/N: Oh.. This is my friend! Can he come over? He is a really close friend.

Jimin: Oh... Ummm.... sure...

Y/N: Great! So.. can we come in?

Then you pointed at the car.

Jimin: Uhh.. Yea.. you can come in...

Then you and Mark went in. In the middle of the car ride the boys kept on looking at Mark and started whispering. I wonder what's going..

Jimin's P.O.V