Took in Part 2

I was running as fast I could until I got tired. My legs started to get weak, my arms hurts, and I felt dizzy. Before I knew it I collapsed in the middle of the sidewalk.

  MAKNAES AND JINS POV

Jungkook: Can we go home now. I'm tired

Jin: No. We still have to go to the market to get some food. We're running out because of you!

Jungkook: Why are you blaming this on me! Taehyung and Jimin did it to!

Jin turns to them and gave them a death glare.

Vmin: Jungkook started it!

Jungkook: Why you little-

THUD

Jimin: Did you here that?

Jungkook: Of course we did we're not deaf.

Jimin glared at him.

Jin: Lets check it out.

Then they started to walk towards it and saw a girl laying on the sidewalk.

Taehyung: I was not expecting this.

Jimin: What should we do-

Jungkook: Lets take her in.

Jin: Are you out of your mind! We are idols we can't!

Jungkook: But look at her. She has bruises on her arms and legs and laying in the snow. She'll die out here!

Taehyung: Jungkook's right. We have to take her in.

Jin: What will we tell our manager! We can't just say " We found a girl on the streets
and we need to take her in!" That's just stupid!

Jungkook: We'll just make a story up or tell the manager the truth. I'm pretty sure he will let us take her in.

Jin: What about the ARMYS?!

Jimin: We'll just say that it's Taehyung's sister or something. I think the ARMYS will understand.

Jin: Fine.

Jimin: Does anyone disagree?

No one raised their hand.

Jimin: Okay. That settles it. We're taking her in.

After everyone agreed Jungkook picked up the girl and the all went home.

_____________________

Hi it's me the Author. I'm sorry if these stories were short but I will try my best to make it more interesting for you. Hope you enjoy the story!