The 2 girls in the mask Part 5

Yes! I can finally go to school!! I'm so excited!! Wait.. What should I bring?! Do I have a bag to take to school?! What am I going to do?! I'm not prepared!!

Jin: Y/N?

Y/N: Yes?

Jin: Are you ok? You look pale.

Y/N: I'm fine.

Jin: Ok... Well me and the guys have to go to work now. Are you ok to stay home by yourself?

Y/N: Yes. I stayed home by myself lots of times! By the way. Where do you guy work at?

Jin: U-uh we work at a company.

Y/N: What kind of company?

Jin: A.................. dancing company!

Y/N: That's cool! Can I come!

Jin: No!

Y/N: Why not?

Jin: You can't b-because you have to be older than 12 to go

Y/N: Oh ok. Well have fun at your work!!

You waved them goodbye

Taehyung's POV

We were waiting for Jin because he said he needed to do something. About 15 minutes later he came out.

Taehyung: What took you so long?

Jin: Y/N kept asking questions about our work.

Namjoon: What did she ask?

Jin: Lets not talk about this now. We're going to be late for work.

We all nodded and went to work.

Y/N's POV

Jin closed the door and left. I was alone eat my breakfast when all of a sudden I hear a phone ring. I look to see who's phone that is. It turns out to be Jimin's phone. I looked to see the ID. It said manager. Who's manager? Is that their boss? I was deep in my thoughts that I didn't know that I accidentally answered.

???: Jimin you there? Helloooo

I tried to do an impression of Jimin

Y/N: Oh hi

???: Jimin are you ok? You don't sound like yourself.

I panicked

Y/N: Uhhhh I just have something in my throat.

???: Oh ok. Just checking. By the way you are going to have a solo for your new song so get ready. I'll meet you at the entertainment. See you there!

Y/N: Oh ok bye

I ended as soon as possible.

Y/N: That was close. I should call Jimin. Oh wait. I have his phone. Maybe I should call one of them. Let's see.

I scrolled down and saw Jungkook's name so I tapped on it to call him. A few minutes later he answered.

On the phone

Jungkook: Hello

Y/N: Hello

Jungkook: Y/N? Is that you?

Y/N: Yes it's me

Jungkook: Why do you have Jimin's phone?

Y/N: I found it on the table.

???: Where's my phone?!

Y/N: Who's that?

Jungkook: It's Jimin trying to find his phone.