2. Castle Byers gets an Upgrade

🔆🔆🔆

This summer would be different than the rest that they have experienced. El was back into their lives, and wouldn't be leaving. Max was spending the summer with them rather than going to see her dad (who she'll be seeing over Christmas). Will was back to normal and is the happy teenager Joyce wanted him to be. Mike was happy again, with El back in his life.

But there was one thing different, not that the girls' were here, was that at the start of their summer, the wind had picked up heavily and partially destroyed Castle Byers.

With a phone call to Hopper, and Supercom messages around the party, and the party, the Byers and Hopper would be helping to rebuild the Castle.

🔆🔆🔆

The first to arrive at the Byers home, to help with the destruction of Castle Byers, was Hopper and El (which didn't surprise anyone).

There was something going on between Joyce and Hopper, something that no-one could figure out, but then decided not to and gave up.

Hopper was rummaging through the shed and El was looking through the toolbox for a tool Hopper asked for 10 minutes ago.

This was when the rest of the party chose to show up and went to go see the rest of the group in the backyard.

"El," Mike sighed happily, walking over to his somewhat girlfriend, they'd been on a few 'dates' in the cabin, but he'd yet to ask her to be his girlfriend. He crouched next to her, wrapped his arms around her, nuzzling into her soft skin.

"Mike," El also sighs happily, cuddling up to him, and absentmindedly handed over the tool that she thought that Hopper needed.

When Hopper took the tool from El's hand, he'd asked for a screwdriver but got a hammer instead. The poor girl had been sheltered for far too long and didn't understand what the difference between a hammer and a screwdriver was.

He sighs, and takes the toolbox from her side, and continued to help Jonathan.

🔆🔆🔆

After Mike let El go, they all clubbed together and started to help, as Castle Byers started to become the structure it once was, but it has been upgraded.