The Twins 3

Kit's POV

MMS and I are in the park with our twins, Kim and Cop, having a picnic. We were so happy being together and we wish that this day will never end. We watch the twins play hide and seek as we drink our wine on each other's arms. They got me my dimples and chubby cheeks while they got MMs' eyes. I was glad that they got MMs' beautiful eyes. Kim has a dimple on his right cheek while Cop got his on his left so it is easy to tell them apart.

They have very different personalities. Kim is a very lively kid who has so much energy and you will always see him smile while Cop is shy and cry easily. They are very clingy to one another. Both of them are very smart and diligent. I am praying that they didn't get MMs' playboy attitude and my tsundere-ness. We just want them to grow up as young fine men.

Ming and I were talking about the twins and what school we are going to enroll them. Our twins are so cute.

Kit: Where do we enroll them?

Ming: How about the kindergarten near your parents' house so they can spend more time with them and we can pick them up from their place.

Kit: Well, that's fine by me. Let's call my mom. **I am dialing my phone.**

Mom: Yes, my Kitty?

Kit: Hi ma, Ming and I are planning to enroll the grandkids near your place so they can spend more time with you.

Mom: Whose grandkids? When did you get kids?

Kit: Ma, that's not funny. The twins, our children. Ming and I got married, remembered?

Mom: Who's Ming? What are you talking about? You're married to who?

Kit: Ma, stop teasing me. You know Ming and the twins, Kim and Cop.

Mom: I am not teasing you, I don't know any of them. Kit------ **The line was cut.**

Kit: Ma? Hello ma?

The call was cut in the middle of our conversation. I am not sure what happened to that call and I don't know why mom pretended of not knowing about Ming and the twins. I was about to look at MMs sitting at my side when he's no longer there and I looked for the twins and they are still playing hide and seek. I looked for MMs but I cannot find him anywhere. The rain is starting to fall so I approached the twins for us to get into the car and MMs might be there and he took something from the car. I carried Cop while I hold Kim on my other hand as we go where we parked the car.

When we got there, the car was nowhere to be found. So I put down Cop at Kim's side to call MMS. MMS is not answering his phone and I am getting impatient and worried at the same time since the rain is getting stronger and we cannot find any shelter nor MMs. I dropped the call and faced the twins but the twins are no longer at my side. I am starting to panic. The rain is getting stronger and stronger and I cannot see properly in the heavy rain. I keep on calling out for their name. I am getting scared, not just for Ming but also for my twins. They are still young and defenseless. I will not forgive myself if something happen to them. Where is MMs? I can't find himself. Where did they go?

Then I saw Ming at the entrance of the park so I ran to him and calling out his name but he cannot hear me. Regardless how fast I run, I can't seem to get nearer to him and our distance grew further and further and I can hear my twins calling out for me. Where are you my babies? I am here. I am looking everywhere but I can't find where they are or locate their cries. I am coming my babies. Just wait for me. I called out to MMs. Mingkwan! The babies!

===========================

Ming's POV

I was watching television while I sit next to my Kitkat's bed when I heard him calling me in his dreams.