CHAPTER 2

How can you avoid overthinking? Distracting yourself? I tried. But the few minutes before you shut your eyes, my mind starts to wonder. Reflecting on my very own self. Somethings cant be avoided and when pain fucks you over you have nowhere else to hide but face them. I felt confronted by my mistakes even after feeling regretful. I end up crying and crying until I fall asleep. Waking up with swollen eyes and days where i can't even remember why I cried at night and feel dumb. You know whats more painful? You go through it all alone.

I am responsible for my own feelings and I can choose to not think about it. But how about the people around you remind you of certain behavior. The features of the person you hate because that person has caused a major effect on your life. It's not called love, please don't misunderstand its called how I got myself into shits I would never do and how I make mistakes with someone who supported my mistakes . People tend to remind you of things you want to forget, it can be how people make you feel guilty? it can be how they speak about your past? How they used it on you and how they choose to behave with you after the past. Such behavior acts will only add up to sadness and I have been feeling it.

Even when the people close to you, are assuring you things are okay, you still feel the vibe. The vibe you only can feel where no one else can feel is a mental torture. It sounds dramatic until it hits you during the night. I felt that.