Mistakes and Mishaps

AVERY:

All I could do was stare at his stupid face and wonder to myself, 'How the hell could you manage to kiss that?'.  I'd reached a new low.  I'd kissed Carthrigde Wright.  That was basically righting on my forehead, I'll Lower My Standards to Oscar the Grouch.  Still, we hadb't talked about the kiss.  It was a little odd.  I half expected him to joke about it or tease me, but he didn't.  Maybe it was because he kissed me first.  Did he want me to tease him about it?  I was so lost.  I'm never lost!  God damn him! (pardon my french).  I looked to my right and noticed the journal that Dave had provided.  I'm not really the journal type, but since I had all this pent up emotion, I decided to try it out.

Okay, so literally, what the fuck is going on?  That dumb ass Carthridge had to kiss me in the middle of our fight and it had to be good.  I'm kind of glad he did, because I was about to apologize, which is basically admitting defeat.  Still, he didn't have to do that.  Why did he?  We were fighting, hard core too!  I just insulted his family life.  That was so wrong (and I do feel bad about that).  Does this type of stuff turn him on or something...ew...kinda.  Then there is the fact that I kissed him back.  I guess I was just so mad and had all this emotion, kissing seemed like the better option, opposed to beating the shit out of him. 

Let me put this in perspective for you, Dave.  I do not like Carthridge Wright.  I like he is self-absorbed and dumb as shit, but (and yes there is a but), there is an attraction.  Though I usually do not find myself attracted to dog-like gingers, he has some redeeming qualities.  These redeeming qualities (like his height, defined muscles, and pretty eyes) are what fooled me into kissing him.  I think.  The point is, under no circumstance so I want to be romantically involved with Carthridge.  We both have too much baggage and we also hate each other too. 

So yeah.  Bye and shit.

CARTHRIDGE:

So I noticed Avery staring at me all day today, and then she started writing in her journal.  I sigured that that was bad news.  She'd resorted to scribbling nonsense instead of screaming at me like usual.  It was all because I had to go a fucking kiss her.  I don't know what got into me.  Maybe it was the fact that she was so honest, or that she has nice boobs, but it really doesn't matter, because I don't want her like that (like in the relationship way).  I still find her gross, just slightly less gross and slightly more hot. 

Anyway, all this not talking and not screaming is really weird and I hate it.  It's so annoying when she isn't calling me a dick or punching me.  That's why I'm going to say something.  We have to get this whole kiss thing out into the open.  I mean, it's Wednesday, which means there's only...1...2...5 days until we're out.  And I don't want her telling all her field hockey bitches that I kissed her.

"So are we going to talk about the fact that we kissed?" I asked.

"No." She said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because I prefer not to talk about horrific accidents."

"It wasn't horrific or an accident."

"How do you know if you can't spell either of those words."

"Avery." I said harshly.  She looked up at me a rolled her eyes.

"Okay, okay.  Let's talk."

"Okay.  It was a mistake on both of our parts, I think we can agree on that."

"Yes.  It was a mistake, in the heat of the moment." She shrugged.

"Yup, we both regret it and we can get over this like mature adults." I said confidently.