Final Exam: (Boys) List of Examinees

Ito ang listahan ng mga mag-aaral na susubok dayain ang pasulit ni kamatayan.

Boys

#1. Juno Cruda- Sleepless Prince

(Sehun, Exo)

He slumbers less, work with might, awake till the end or eternal night? In life's fleeting moments, the answers lie --- Shall he rest in peace or strive till goodbye?

#2. Ace Zander Fuentabella- Mr. North Pole

(Taehyung, BTS)

He is the essence of frozen cold; a chilling aura, a tale yet untold. In winter's grip, the test of Death is cast --- Will he endure its onslaught, or stand frozen, void and aghast?

#3. Peterson Garciano- Detective in the Making

(Jungkook, BTS)

In the realm of shadows, he takes his stance, a wanna be detective with powers of observance. With keen eyes ablaze, he seeks truth's mysterious claim; will he defy death's embrace, or be consumed by its relentless flame?

#4. Hiroshi Misuke- Walking Otaku

(Xiumin, Exo)

An outcast, defiant, his uniqueness unbent. Will he rise above the storm or in hell be spent? As death's grip tightens, his fate hangs by a thread --- will he forge his own path or succumb to dread?

#5. Rook Slyvia- King On Top

(Tao, Exo)

He reigns supreme, atop the world's crest. To maintain his reign, he'd strive with his best. But as all things fluctuate, his power to suspend --- could this be the moment his reign begins to descend?

#6. Mint Torres- Vlogger Boy

(Luhan, Exo)

He ensnares each moment, cherishing their hold, But what if he, in turn, becomes the one controlled? Can he escape the grip of the one who preys --- break free from death's dark maze, and light the way?

#7. Axel Santos- Don Romantiko

(Chen, Exo)

He relied on his looks, thinking they'd conquer all. Never realizing their worth would fade and fall. As he meets his demise, will his gorgeous smiles be in vain? For in death's embrace, beauty holds no reign.

#8. Tyson Enriquez- Chick Magnet

(Kai, Exo)

His looks entice, captivating the fair. But will they repel the clutches of despair? Can beauty's mask shield him from death's dark play --- Or will his allure prove futile in its sway?

#9. Yosai Marquez- News Guru

(Kris, Exo)

He thrives on news and gossips, always in the know, But will he sense if he's marked for death's blow? Amidst rumors and whispers, will he decipher the sign --- Or shall he be caught unaware of death's design?

#10. Zone Aguas- King of the Court

(D.O, Exo)

A sharpshooter with a 3-point prowess, He reigns as the court's true king, nonetheless. However, can his skills keep death away, or will mortality's grip overshadow his play?

#11. Ichigo Padilla- Dancing King

(Suho, Exo)

Dancing ignites his soul, a vibrant embrace, But will he dare dance to death's somber grace? As the melancholic melody takes its toll --- can he find his rhythm, body and spirit whole?

#12. Cain Agoncillo- Food Lover

(Chanyeol, Exo)

With a love for feasting, he savors each bite, yet will he consume what death serves with blight? As mortality's table is set with his share, Can he stomach the final course, embracing death's dare?

#13. Thyme Martinez- Rebel Boy

(Baekhyun, Exo)

Bound by no rules, craving freedom's embrace --- can he shatter death's chains when it seeks his space? When his moment arrives, will he defy death's claim, or submit to the rule that mortality proclaims?

#14. Vixx Caballero- ManyaKing

(Lay, Exo)

Mischievous, yet embracing acts of kindness. However, will this protect him from life's merciless darkness? As being nice offers no immunity from death's call, for the reaper shows no partiality to one and all.