Chapter Seven | It's Happening

Chapter Seven ~ It's Happening

JONAH'S POV

My breathing is ragged. Her skin is so soft, I just wanna touch her. Her eyes rake my body and she breathes in. I'm adoring her body when she speaks up at me. "Jonah hurry up."

I chuckle at her and she blushes. "Okay." I simply say. I've already moved between her legs, were naked if you didn't notice. Well she's only in a bra, I pull the condom on and she tenses. "Relax okay, it hurts more if you're tense. And you're gonna have to take me all at once because if we take it bit by bit, it's gonna hurt more." I tell her and she nods.

"Okay, get it down with." She pleas. I smile and line myself up at her entrance.

*****

KELLY'S POV

I can't help but be nervous, I'm trying my best to relax by what Jonah told me. He closes his eyes when his tip is in and I instantly feel an uncomfortable feeling. He goes all the way in and I hiss and all of a sudden pain throbs between my legs. "Don't cry, I know." Jonah says catching my tear that I hadn't known slipped out.

"It hurts really bad." I whisper biting on jonah's shoulder.

"Let me move, please." Jonah whimpers. "You're so tight, I think ima come just sitting here." He chuckles.

"Okay move." I say not really sure if the barely bearable pain will go away. He moves in and out in a slow pace and I try my best not to stop him. He looks so lost in it when I look up at him, his face is flushed and his brows are furrowed, his bottom lip sucked in between his teeth.

After a minute the pain seems to vanish and pleasure takes over. "Faster." I whimper and he finally opens his eyes.

"I don't... Fuck.... Wanna Hurt.. You" He breathes. I shake my head.

"You won't, go faster." I say and he nods. He starts to pick up his pace. He moves his arms up to the headboard holding himself up, hitting me deeper. I moan out his name and he grunts going faster. "Jonah..." I moan.

"Kelly you're so...." He groans. "You're so fucking tight. I won't... last longer." He grunts and I watch in amazement.

He's so frickin hot and I push my hips up to meet his thrust. He hits a spot that makes me scream out and I remember my mom and my teacher are down stairs. "Found it." Jonah murmurs.

"Found what?" I ask in confusion but my expression changes when he hits the spot again and I yelp in pleasure. That spot lights something in me and I feel a fire start in the pit of my stomach.

"You g-spot, babe." He says to me. I nod and I tighten my walls around him. "Don't do that, it's to much for me." He says and I do it again and he grunts my name out.

I feel the flame grow and grow. "Come on baby girl." Jonah says to me. When I hear his words my eyes blur and I shake to a world of bliss.

While I'm in my state of bliss I hear Jonah call out my name and I feel him come in the condom. "That was, I can't even explain." Jonah says. I laugh and agree with him.

***

"Are you tired?" he asks me while I'm wrapped in his arms. I nod against his chest and he holds me tighter.

My eyes grow heavy and I hear Jonah say something I open my eyes but I don't think he noticed. "I think Im falling for you Kelly." he whispers when my eyes finally shut and sleep takes over me.

________
Two updates in a row.!!!

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*

Okay so it wasn't as graphic as I wanted it to be but, hey. Try writing this in a room full of you brothers and sisters and have one sitting next to you. I mean she was literally watching me type...

Anyways! I wanna thank you all for the reads, if you can please share this book... I'm trying to get Jonah to read it. I mean if he wants to ya know?

But again, (anyways) I wanna start a thing to do, if you have a twitter tweet me about my book and stuff cause we need to interact!! My twitter is @Kay_birdy and if you tweet me I'll follow back.!! So please keep reading.!!

Thank you and love you,
- Kay :)