Chapter Twenty-Four | Really

Chapter Twenty-Four ~ Really

So as I was saying, I really like Kelly. Nothing in the world can change that.

I mean I have one simple problem, Jonah. I've never met the guy but I've been on YouNow since people at school started to use it. He's trended quite a few times in there and I've watched him for a few minutes of my day.

He's funny and talented I can give you that, but I don't like him. He's has something I want, and he'll give it to me if he knows better. I still have Chase to back me out you know? Yeah Chase and I have some practice in MMA.

*A/N MMA= Mixed Martial Arts aha I think I spelled that wrong*

So we know how to kick asses if we wanted to. Chase and I are close friends so I know he'll help with this, even more that it's about a girl. He's been teasing me about how I haven't had a girlfriend in two year, I have my reasons.

I wan is girl who I know I can last with, I haven't dated after Shaley, she moved two years ago. I still like her or maybe I still love her but hey I'm never gonna see her again. She went to a boarding school but people say her brother still goes to our school, I don't know who it is, his name is Shi, I think.

As I walk down the hallways of my school I notice Kelly nor her best Friends are here. I wonder why. "Have you seen Kelly?" I ask a boy walking by me.

"Uh, she's out of town I think." He says and walks away. Like wow 'out of town' is going to help me. I chuckle and walk to my table in the cafeteria, Chase and Riley sit there with girls under their arms.

I sit down and sigh."Seen Kelly?" I ask.

"She went to go visit her imaginary boyfriend in L.A." Chase laughs and I frown.

She actually went to go find him, wow.

****

My day was horrible, I didn't get to see her at all. That's pretty bad because I needed to see her to ask her on a date again. Well move of a hang out I can't call it a date while she dates that web guy.

To me, it'll be a date.

____________

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*

So next few chapters are only going to be filler chapters, so very small as the last one and this one. Sorry, I may say.

Well, this book has reached 999 reads aha 1 more! I'm really excited for people to look at my book and see '1K' aha it would feel nice.

Anyways, I wanna say thank you an sim really sorry that my chapters will be very small, school starts in two weeks for me and my moms making me stalk up in supplies lol. I mean I have no problem with that. Thank you and sorry.

Thank you and I love y'all...

- Kay :)