Chapter Twenty-Three | Again

*stay with me - Sam Smith*

Chapter Twenty-Three ~ Again

Being able to love her again is amazing. I get to kiss her, touch her, everything I imagined as I was away from her. It's crazy how we got into each other's heads, eh that's what love does doesn't it.

It goes to your head, that can be bad and good.

I have nothing to say really, being able to see her is a blessing it's self. I mean I can't explain the love I have for her, it's truly unbearable true love. I sound so cliché right now, I mean I don't believe in fairy tale endings. But I feel like I just made mine with Kelly.

****

DUKE'S POV

So I found out Kelly got back together with that Jonah dude, I mean their story is quiet interesting. The thing is that I'm really happy for her, I get to see her beautiful smile more. I'm just upset that I won't be the one making her smile like that.

I've grown very fond of Kelly is the past months and it's more than just a like. I can tell by the way my fiends say my eyes light up when I see her, or I smile as I think of her. She had quite a spell on boys, I can tell you that.

She's extraordinarily beautiful and I can't seem to pick a flaw. She's perfection to me, I want her. I need her.

Im not the guy who would take a guy's girl, but Kelly. She's something I feel like I won't be able to live without. I mean, I'm not like mister steal your girl, or anything like that. It's just with Kelly I feel Like I would do anything to get her, to be mine.

I sound like a douche and I'm wondering why I don't feel bad about this. Maybe it's because I don't know the guy to care, yeah that's it. I don't feel bad at all because I don't know the guy so I woudn't feel bad to do it.

The hard part is, I need Kelly to like me, well more than she does already.

Operation get Kelly to like me, is in progress.

______________________________________

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*

Man, I feel bad about how short my chapters are. Oh, and I'm really sorry about not updating yesterday, my family hung out and I needed to go. Not that I wanted to go, it's just my familt ugh it's complicated.

Anyways, this book is almost to 1k and I'm really excited to see when it does. I don't know if my book is or not but I think it has the biggest reads in Jonah marais fanfics. Well, if it is, I wanna say thank you!

Thank you and I love y'all....

- Kay :)