Love Story? (Jonah Marais Fanfic)

Chapter one ~ YouNow

"So Kelly have you heard of this app called YouNow?" My friend Shiloh asks. I shake my head at him signalling a no. He looks at me with utter disbelief.

"Why is it so shocking?" I ask. I mean it's no big deal right, I mean I'm not the only one right? I couldn't be, there's like tons of kids here at this school so no I couldn't be. It would be insanely horrifying if I was because it's not really nice to be the outcast right when you left that category.

"Well, there's a lot of cool people on there that live broadcast, I mean there's this dude who's frickin hilarious." Shiloh says with a grin on his face.

"You think he's hot don't you?" I say with a fake frown on. Having a gay bestfriend can be awesome I mean Shiloh is really good when it comes to what's shoes goes with what outfit. "Shiloh, I have a feeling this guy might be gay too?" I say.

"Oh no, I mean this guy is straight, he's 15 and lives here in Minnesota. I mean you really haven't heard of YouNow. It's also on the web." He says at the end like it would come even more clearly to my mind. I laugh, shaking my head. I feel left out these days I guess.

"So," I say. "You aren't gonna get me addicted to it like you did with me with One Direction or MagCon?" he always finds something new to show me or tell me everyday. He's the reason I'm so obsessed with you tubers and stuff like MagCon or O2L.

"Oh of course, Kelly. I mean what kind of BFF would I be if I didn't?" he says in his best feminine voice, even though it's quite flowery by its self. Shiloh isn't your, I dunno he has blonde hair much like mine and blue eyes a tinge darker than mine. He just has tanner skin then me and he's really fit, while well I'm skinny but I can be lazy when I want to.

"A really shitty one," I say and he chuckles and put his arm lazily on my shoulder while we walk home. We live a block away from the school in a cramped Suburban area, I live right down the dead-end street whilst Shiloh lives right on the corner where you enter the dead-end. I smile at my view of my house a short distance away.

My house is a two floor, a light lavender color with a two door entrance with a fountain in the front yard. Two big oaks which one carries a tire swing, which we both love. I wouldn't want to leave it ever, but what does 'ever' mean?

I mean 'ever' is the short term of 'forever' so, I wouldn't want to leave this house never. But we all don't live in a fairy tale book, where all our wishes come true, and we have a fairy god mother that pops out of a magical bubble.

"So you wanna come over so we can watch YouNow or nah?" He asks me and I laugh at his Magcon punt.

"Really or nah? Haha very funny, but yeah I'll go over. Give me a sec to tell my mom." He nods while I run to my front door and drop my backpack by the shoe holder. "Mom, ima go to Shi's house okay?" I say in a innocent way.

"Okay Hun, just be home before night time alright?" She says. Like I don't know her rules already. 1 don't do anything against the law, 2 don't do anything that involves you and drugs and a baby, 3 have fun, but not too much fun. I mean her rules are like any other over protected parent, but I'm pretty sure she has more rules but like I listen.

I walk out the door to see Shiloh swinging on our tire and he smiles at me. "Why are you so happy?" I ask, looking at him in a suspicious way.

He laughs. "Jonah just tweeted he's gonna do a YouNow in 15 minutes." He says. Who's Jonah, is he the guy he's talking about?

I raise my eyebrow at him. "Jonah..." He laughs again. He keeps laughing at me and I'm feeling that's all he knows to do when he's with me.

"Jonah Marais, he's the YouNower I was talking about. You're gonna love him." I nod. I'm starting to wonder how he knows I'll love him, I never really dated anyone after my parents split and I live with my mom and step dad. I still see my dad but only on the weekend.... Well at least it's Friday.

"Okay so we going to your room or the basement?" I ask.

"Basement, has better connection surprisingly." He chuckles and I laugh. "It's not that funny."

"I'm not laughing at that, there's a sticky note on your butt." I say and squint my eyes to read it." It says,'Call Me Babe, Michael.' and there's a number."

"Really," he says and grabs it." Oh yeah. Michael he's in uh my science class, new student. And I guess he knows I'm gay." Shiloh says and laughs with a smile in his face."I mean he's really nice and funny. Hot." He mutters with another prominent smile on his face.

I wanna have that one day, being able to smile just at the thought of someone.

***

"Hey, guys it's Jonah." The boy with a striped tank top says. "As you all know, I think. It's my birthday!" he says with a smile that makes me wanna smile.

After that comment, hundreds of comments bloom out of nowhere, ones like, 'Happy Birthday JONAH 😘'. 'I love you!', 'Be my bae?' 'Say you love...'

Wow, this guy has ALOT of girl fans, I wonder why? "So you like him?" Shiloh asks. I look at him like 'really?', I mean we barely even started the broadcast.

"Shiloh! We barely started, come one." I say in a funny tone and he laughs. "I need to wait to make an observation on him."

"An observation, really?"

"Yes really." I say in that stupid cat voice from Open Season.

"Okay but it's been ages since we hung out like this." He says 'it's been ages' in that same car voice. We laugh and focus back on the cute boy on the screen. Wait cute, I didn't mean that, did I?

"So, when we reach 300 likes I'll do grind on me." Jonah says. After that I see the liking bar go up to 324 in minutes, it was just on 103. I guess these girls love it when he does 'grind on me', ima love to see this.

"Okay wow you guys got to 300 fast." He says in utter disbelief, I watch as he sets up the music and he adjusts the laptop. He crawls over to the other side of the room and the music starts to play. "Ready?"

I see all the girls comment 'YESSS' and 'OMFG PLZZ'. I laugh, I look back up at Jonah and he's literally grinding on the floor.

I'm 'gon ride,

I'm 'gon ride

I'm 'gon ride

I'm 'gon ride

On you baby, one you baby,

All night, all night,

I'm 'gon take of your body, I'll be gentle don't you scream...

He stops and Shiloh and I are laughing. "He has some hips!" I say and kinda feel a knot in my stomach. I look at jonah. I comment 'what's your floor's name?" he reads it out loud. I look at Shiloh. "He read our comment."

"It's Leslie." We laugh and all the girls comment 'Omg can you bed be Caitlyn?' and other choices for him to choose.

***

"Okay I'm almost done." Esther says from the back. She mixing some weird food they haven't told us yet and jonah is blind folded. "Okay." She says and sit by Jonah and his brother ZEB and feeds him whatever that guck is. He spits it out right when it touches his lips.

Me and Shiloh are a laughing mess. "Oh my god that was golden!" I yell.

***

Okay I want you guys to know... that I'm In LOVE with JONAH MARAIS!!! I also wanna ask 'how do you not know him?" I mean he's not that famous or anything but he's kinda big on YouNow.

He's super sweet because I've actually talk to him. He oovoo me on his birthday which was June 16, and he turned 16 so happy golden birthday jonah. He's texted me before and he followed me on Twitter and Instagram, hopefully here on Wattpad too.

You can find him on every social media as 'Jonah Marais' and I think on YouTube he's either 'JonahWeekly' Or again 'Jonah Marais'. He is really funny and he does a lot of things he promises.

So please follow him and he is a great person so yeah, please follow...

If you're reading this Jonah, I love you. You are my life I dedicate this book to you, so please tell me if it sucks. I won't be mad or sad but glad you actually interacted with my work. And if you wanna know I'm @Kay_birdy on Twitter and YouNow also I'm @lesluvs1D on Insta and Tumblr...