Chapter Twenty-Five | Home Sweet Home

Chapter Twenty-Five ~ Home Sweet Home

When I got home I literally flopped on my bed and fell asleep. This weekend was so dramatic, I got to meet Jonah and the fans loved me, I say I miss them.

I go to my bathroom and change into my cloud plush pj's, Jonah never liked these. Wait what am I saying, god those memories of my a coma feel so real. Like literally I need to remember that I never had sex with him or anything.

This literally sucks ass if you ask me. You know that all those good memories I had with him, are not real they're just a figment. A figment that I still desperately want to be real, I wish they were real, it hurts my heart to know they aren't real.

Jonah and I are going to the ValleyFair Festival this weekend and I'm pretty excited. It's kinda gonna be like our first date, because everything else was in my head. Ugh! I need to stop thinking like this.

To him it was as real as it can be, so why can't it be for me?

I just think it's all in my head and I don't even think I'm awake right now. Maybe I'm in a coma right now and the other place in my head was actually my real life. I'm so confused these days.

****

JONAH'S POV

I got home really late and I just wanted to sleep, like I felt dead. So when I got to my room I just flopped down and threw the covers over me and close my eyes.

Kelly popped her way into my head, I smile as I finally got to hold her this weekend. It was amazing to hold, man I sound so whipped.

But I don't care, if you love some body you shouldn't be ashamed to say that you do, no matter what. Love is love.

_______

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*

Dot get and I told you the few next chapters will be only filler chapters, so yes really small. I'm sorry about, and school is the only thing on my mind. But trust me when school starts I'll be typing away in class aha.

Anyways, this book hit 1.1k the other day I think, I only check once in awhile. But as I was saying THANK YOU SO F*CKEN MUCH! I'm really proud of you guys, so please continue to read my book that I'm so insecure about.

Thank you and I love y'all...

-Kay :)