Chapter 31 | So Far...

Chapter 31 ~ So Far.....

My life seems so far away, like I'm stuck in a dark tunnel that goes on and on. I'm lost. My life is so done for, it's just a thing I do now, my life has taken a turn where I don't even think I can comprehend what's happening.

There's only one thing I know for sure, I miss him and all his stupid remarks, he seems to just be a figment of my imagination now. A memory that keeps replaying in my head like a song on replay, I mean life sucks now. A LOT.

My life has no meaning as when Jonah left me, well I left him. It's just hard to be a 19 year old girl and be a performer, men always want to touch you even if it's against the clubs rules. I remember my first night here at 'Sun Kiss Paradise' yeah a name that sounds so relaxing, but when you step in you see men passed out on the floor And teenage boys with fake ID's whistling at us. Yeah that's what it's like here, my stage name makes me sound so innocent and I am, well I haven't done anything bad but yeah I'm not a virgin in this case.

And another thing about this club, we can't leave. Well we can leave as in go to our homes bye we can't literally leave. We've all signed contracts, so we HAVE to stay here.

My phone buzzes as I walk to my car, a red mustang. I take out my phone to see a unknown number has texted me.

*I'm gonna get you out.* It says.

I frown and quickly send the number a text. *who's this, if I may ask?*

I get in my car and put my purse on the seat next to me "This has been a ver-" I'm cut off with my phone buzzing again.

*You don't need to know, but I do know about the contract to the club.* it reads and I look out my window, I have a shiver run through my body.

*What contract?* I text back.

*THE CONTRACT. All I know is that it's going to change and stuff will happen that you won't like.* It warns me.

"I can't believe you, if you don't tell me who you are!* I say and I let out a frustrated huff.

I hear it buzz and the name I see makes me gasp.

_________________

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*

Haiiii, lol I'm so sorry for the slow updates but school is on and I have so much homework. Who thought middle school was this annoying.

I know I'm in middles school deal with it, yes I'm that young. How old odd you think I was!?

Anyways, 2.3k is amazing! Thank you and I wish I could kiss you all, no no that's to weird lol. So yeah I'll try to update more and thanx to all the people who add my story to their reading lists!

P.S shoutout to @Incrusade... Yass she's been talking to me and helping me try to get Jonah's attention to this book. Key work "try"!

Thank you and I love y'all.....

- Kay :)