Chapter Twelve | It Just Happened

CHAPTER TWELVE ~ It Just Happened

"So when's Jonah coming home?" Shiloh asks me. I look at my frappe, this drink has suddenly turned into a refuge for my wondering eyes. I don't want to talk about Jonah with Shiloh, or anybody. I just feel guilty, when he said he kissed- she kissed him- I couldn't help myself but think he actually liked it.

The guilty part of that is, I kissed Sam last night. He spent the night and we were talking and we kissed, I couldn't help but kiss back. I soon realized that he wasn't Jonah, I stopped and Sam left. I don't want to tell him because I was the one who started the kiss, but I ended it, so does that make it right?

I look back up at Shiloh and sigh. "In a couple of days." I say and look out the window to the streets of my city. I watch a couple walk by the coffee ship we are in, holding hands and laughing. I think I just ruined that for me and Jonah, I can only hope I didn't. The frappe taste sweet on my tongue, as if I just tasted chocolate for the first time.

"He's only been gone for three days," I say. "So pretty much he's only gonna be gone for a week." My mind goes back to the day he left, he just called me telling me he was leaving that's it.

I guess I only feel guilty about that he said he loved me, I said it but I don't think I meant it. I say that I don't mean it because I kinda liked the way Sam's lips felt against mine, his lips were plump and rough. It felt good to actually kiss him, I think that's why I feel so bad.

It's just Jonah's lips are also just made for me, soft and delicate. His lips are like heaven, where Sam's are my own brand of heroin. I can't fathom to choose which one I want, heaven or my own drug. And even though this is quite dumb to choose over that statement of how they kiss, it's just one thing I can add to the list of what I want. I feel so bad about all of this.

"Well at leasts it's only a week, I mean picture how it will be when he goes on tour for months." Shiloh says and I cringe at not seeing Jonah that long, well I have Sam to keep me company then. No! I need to get Sam out of my head, he's been my best friend since forever and why does that have to change now? I can forget about the kiss, which I find myself craving, and go back to dating Jonah like a ordinary couple.

But that never happens does it?

_____________

JONAH'S POV

"So are you taken?" The Cameron Dallas asks me while we hang before another meet up.

"Yeah, her names Kelly." I smile at the thought of my princess at home right now reading a book, looking out the window. God how I wish she was sitting right here next to me.

"Kelly, eh?" he nods. "Is she really pretty, come on give me all the details." He laughs and I nod. I love telling people about the only thing that comes closest to perfection, well to me anyways.

"Man, where to start? I mean she has soft blonde hair, her eyes are a deep blue that you can just get lost in. Her skin as soft as silk, but smells like vanilla, her lips. Man, oh, man her lips are like a frickin drug that takes you to heaven." I say and look up at Cameron. He looks pleased by my answer, he nods at me.

"Have you guys?" he says raising an eyebrow. I nod.

"Yeah we have," I say. Remembering the moaning angel underneath me, her pleasure laced voice saying my name.

"Was she good?" Cameron smiles.

"Yeah, she was good, amazing actually." I murmur and Cameron grins at me, he's enjoying this. I laugh.

"What?" he says.

"I know you're enjoying this." I laugh and he joins in.

"Aye, it's a subject I'm all to familiar with." He laughs.

_____________

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*

Was that a little bigger than my other ones? I guess not, but hey! How y'all doin today, I mean it's 2:12 am here in Cali and I'm updating. See that there proves I love you all!

Anyways, keep voting and commenting and please! Share my book! I want Jonah to read it, but I guess that's a no goer and I'm fine with that, as long as you all keep reading it. And can I say that I'm amazed at how much you guys read this book, I'm saying that if this book gets at least 1K reads, I might make sequel. I might need to with all that I have planned for this book.!!

Thank you and I love y'all...

- Kay :)