Chapter Twenty-Seven | School

Chapter Twenty-Seven ~ School

Gosh, I haven't been in school in like forever it feels like. I haven't been paying attention a lot so I need to work in that, well I should. I uh still need to do that test I missed one Friday because I missed it to see Jonah.

Wow, I must have really bad grades right now. "Kelly!" I hear duke call after me, I smile and give him a small wave.

"Hey," I tell him once he's a few feet away from me.

"So I haven't seen you around." He laughs. I give an uncomfortable chuckle, I really don't want to talk to him, rumours have started. They think we're dating but I really don't care, my friends and his friends, especially him and I know the truth. I'm in love with Jonah.

"I went on a trip," I mumble. Can he just like walk away, but then I look at him and I see an excited expression. He must think I want him here, well it's not bad, he's okay I do like him, but this isn't helping with for the rumours.

"Oh was it fun?" he raises an eyebrow.

"Yeah," I get excited. "I got to finally meet Jonah and he remembered me, it was amazing." I smile, but that smile soon ends when I see Duke with glossed eyes. "Duke are you okay?"

"Did you ever think, that someone else would have treated you better?" he ask.

"Well yeah but Jonah hasn't done anything bad to me." I say.

"I mean did you ever feel like some one liked you before you found out about him?"

"No, I always thought that I was less appealing." I say truthfully, where is he going with this?

"Kelly, I liked you since the 5th grade, you never knew." He says to me. I look at him in shock, how did I never see that he liked me, I had a crush on him since 4th grade, but that was before Jonah.

"Duke," I say.

"No save it, please I don't want you pity." He says to me. He grabs my hand,"Just please know that I'll fight for you." He says and kisses my knuckles. "I love you." He walks away.

I stand there by my locker when Shi comes up to me. "Hey."

"Hey." I say.

"What happened?" he asks me.

"Some one loves me." I mumble and walk away.

__________________

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*

That was a super short chapter, I'm sorry. I'm so busy that it hurts that I can't update, I'm really sorry. I haven't really updated a lot, I'm sorry.

Anyways, I should stop apologising and say thank you for 1.5k, that's amazing! Thank you!

Thank you and I love y'all....

- Kay :)