chapter 1-LATE

It's quite, too quite, I opened my eyes and ray of sunlight greet me, I glanced at me alarm clock it said 12:00PM and I instantly knew I didn't set it last night, I then looked at my phone screen, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, I am late, I have an interview 9:00 and its now 8:30.

I quickly got up from my bed and room to the bathroom after taking up a towel; I showered quickly, careful not to get my hair wet, doomed from in my towel and went to my walk in closet, thank god I had picked out my outfit from last night which is a black pants romper that hugged the right place but did not reveal too much and my black pumps.

I just love my hair it has natural curls so I just let it down, I put on minimal make-up, I grabbed my bag and car keys and I was out.

I had 10 minutes to make it to my interview.

I got there in record time, to tell you the truth I can even count how much red light ran, but who cares as long as I am on time. I made my to the glass building, and I say I was amazing is an understatement, I walked up to the Blondie at the reception area.

"hi good morning how may I assist you" she said with a fake smile.

"Hi I am here for the interview" I said sweetly trying not to snap at her fake shit.

"Okay ma'am just take the last elevator and make your way to the 20th floor".

The fuck did she just call me "ma'am" how old do I look to her. "okay thank you".

I made my to the elevator, I push the call button when it opened I stepped inside and pushed button for the 20th floor, but when stepped from the elevator I got the shock of my, I saw about thirty woman waiting, what the fuck and I was thought I was late.

I sat in one of the chair and I looked at the women sitting infront of me all in their fake glory, all caked up and stuffed up but there was one woman in particular who looked like a dead stuffed duck, I had to laugh to myself, looks like she forgot that she was going for an interview and not the strip club.

" miss Samuda, miss Grace Samuda". I put my hand up to indicate that I am grace, "mr Clarke will see you now" she pointed to a large wooden door, I took a deep breath and open the door.

When stepped in I was greeted with parsing silver eyes on the face of an angel, I had to close to my eyes and open to see if I was imagining things, I just stared.

" See something you like", said a soft voice.

" Please I have seen better" I lied.

"okay miss Samuda have a seat".

I walked over to the L-shaped couch and sat. "So miss Samuda why are u here today?"

"Because I need a job", I stated sarcastically with a sweet smile.

he glared at me and said "I had a look at the qualifications and i must say i am impressed".

" yes thank you".

" ok miss samuda when can you start working?"

" i can start tomorrow if possible".

" okay miss samuda i will see u tomorrow".   

"oh and miss samuda call me stephan".

I made my way from his office still cant believe i got the job, and look at my boss he is so hot.

 i just hope is can control my emotions while working here.

HI GUYS HOPE YOU LIKED THE FIRST CHAPTER.

PLZ REMEMBER THAT IS MY FIRST BOOK SO PLZ GO EASY ON ME

PLZ

VOTE

COMMENT

LOVE Y'ALL

SHANII