Find Him

Grace pov

"come on grace lets go and swim, the water Is so nice". I have to do this I need friends I have to up my social standard, so I put on a smile and walked to the pool, first I just sat on the edge with my feet in the water, but someone pulled me in. I started sinking, I tried to come back up, but it was like something was pulling me down. I struggled, and fought but I couldn't come, I am just come moving further away from the light, until I felt like I was floating and going back to the light.

"Grace!"

"Grace! It's me Stephen please wake up". I jumped up and came face to face to Stephen, I sat up and hugged him.

"It's okay, you just had a nightmare, am here". I hugged him tighter, I didn't want him to leave, me.

I hesitantly pulled myself away from him, "How did we get here?" it just occurred to me that they didn't tell me.

"I don't know, I have been asking the same question for days now". Just then a nurse walked in.

"Excuse me, nurse can you tell us who brought us in?" she looked at the chart and her brows furrowed, I don't like that look.

"it was gentleman whose name is Martes Grisham, but he left no contact info or address". Martes Grisham, I have never heard of that name before, I looked at Stephen in question and he shook his head in answer.

"okay thank you, do you know, who was working as the receptionist the night we were brought in?" Stephen asked

"Yes, but she is not here at the moment". Oh shit I knew something would go wrong.

" okay thank you, when she comes in can you please tell her to come see us?"

"okay I that all?" I nodded my head to indicate that she could leave.

Then I turned to Stephen, " we have to find him, he saved our lives we need to thank him".

Fast forward to the next morning

"Good morning Mr. and Mrs. Clarke, I heard you wanted to see me?" I blush when she called Mrs. Clarke, I looked at Stephen and he smirked

"Yes good morning, we heard you where the one working we brought in by Mr. Martes Graham, and we were wondering if you could describe him for us".

"I really don't remember what he looks like; if you want you can see the surveillance tapes".

" yes if you can please, thank you".

"your welcome, Mrs. Clarke". I nodded at that.

And when she was out of the room I said to Stephen, "What is it with these people and calling me Mrs. Clarke?" he smirked and shook his head.

"I just that the name fits you". I look at him and smile, not because of what he said but, because we will finally get to met the man that saved us.

VOTE

SHARE

COMENT

LOV E SHANII