It was a mistake

GUY SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE  :) :)

What would you prefer to be the best way to wake up, chirping bird or a bloody hangover? Well I would prefer the chirping birds, but the world hates me so it gave me the fucking hangover. I tried opening my eyes, but the sun was been a bitch as always, when I finally they open, I was in a cheap looking motel, don't know how I got there I just want to leave, got up from the bed in search of the bathroom, which I had no trouble finding, the trouble only started when I entered the bathroom, all that could come from my mouth was a "what the fuck".

"well good morning miss Samuda, how was your night?, I don't know you but mine was perfect".

All that could come from my mouth was, "we had sex?"

" oh no grace", my shoulders sagged with relief, until he said, " I would say that we fucked last night, the word "sex" is too subdued for what we did". He stood there staring at me for minutes, then said " see that is what I don't understand, with women, when we fucking at nights they enjoy then in the morning they cry like we the men did something wrong".

"What are you talking about?" and that's when I realized I was crying, oh fucking hell and I took that opportunity to walk out of the bathroom back to the bedroom in search of my clothes.

"where are going?" he asked standing in the doorway.

"why did you do it?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Why did you have sex with me?"

"Oh miss samuda I did not do it all by my self".

"Please keep in mind that I was drunk and did not know what I was doing and also that you cheated on your girlfriend, not that I care about miss heifer, but it is wrong".

"Grace, let me remind you that you were not the only one who was drunk, and miss cow is not my girlfriend". I took up my phone, "What are you doing?"

"Oh I am looking up the word "girlfriend" on Google for you to see what it means, because obviously you don't". I answered cheekily.

"grace I know what the word means, I just don't use the term, I have no interest in having a girlfriend, that is why miss cow Is just a fuck buddy".

"whatever she is, you still cheated on her with this little mistake".

"Are you sure it was a mistake, Grace? Because if I remember correctly you enjoyed yourself as did I".

"Fuck it Stephen I was drunk, I did not know what I was doing, I don't even remember meeting you, come to think of it, are you sure you were drunk, you seem to remember more than I do".

"Ok so I told a little lie, I was not really drunk just tipsy, but I know what I was doing, I just wanted what was mine". He said smirking, what was his? I think this man has lost a few screws, I am not he's.

"Okay let's make this clear I am not yours and all this, it was a miss take."

"Oh and by the way I quit" he's eye widen at me as I walked out.

"What you can't do that".

I smirked "Watch me". With that I left him looking dumbstruck.

OK BEFORE YOU COME WITH YOUR PITCH FORK AND BLOW TORCH LET ME EXPLAIN, "UM....................... I CAN COME UP WITH NOTHING, BUT LET ME FINISH THIS FIRST THEN YOU CAN PROCEED.

PLZ REMEMBER TO....

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

AND IF THERE ARE ANY CHANGES THAT ARE TO BE MADE, JUST INBOX ME.

LOVE Y'ALL

SHANII :) :)