HELLO

Grace Pov

It hurts, everything, I looked around and gasped, I was surrounded by flowers all kind of flowers you could of, there was also a stream with beautiful clear water, where am I? am I dead? Or is this just a dream? If it is I think I want to wake up now, this shit is creepy.

"No, you're not dead or dreaming, but you not alive either". I looked around to see who was talking to me.

"Am over here sweetheart". I turned around and I saw a lady standing in the middle of the stream dressed in a long white gown, she beautiful I said to myself.

"Why thank you I haven't heard that in a long time".

"Hello am grace, who are you and what am I doing here".

"Hi grace I am Sophia, and you're here because you almost died". And it all came back; the date, the scream and my fear of water...... omg Stephen.

"Is Stephen ok, I was driving with him when the car went for a swim". She smiled knowingly.

"Yes you're fiancée is fine". What is up with these people and calling my fiancée, I don't even know him. "He is not my fiancée".

"Don't worry he will soon be" we heard a thunder, she looked to the sky and said "Ok ok, am sorry". Then she turned to me and said "I think I said too much, now let get down to business". I didn't say anything so she just continued. "Do you think it time to, come home".

"Yes I want to go home, but not with you, I want to go to my family and friends and Stephen too".

"Okay, go lie down in the water over there".

"Listen here lady, me being unable to swim is the reason why am here, so don't play games with me".

"Grace Sweetheart, I promised you will not drown". I don't why I trusted her, but I do.

With a deep breath, I walked over to the walked over to the stream, one foot after the I went in

"Oh shit this water is cold". But I wanted to get out of this place so I di what is was told.

"Now repeat after me", "there's no place like home". I started saying it but stopped when I heard her laugh her ass off. "Hello"

"Oh right, just close your eyes and think of the person you love the most, and relax and let your body go".

I felt like I was suffocating, and I tried to fight it but my hands and feet wouldn't move, I tried to breathe but I couldn't, I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my chest and my eye jerked open.

I scanned my surroundings; I was in hospital surrounded by flowers. "what is it with these people and flowers?" I whispered to myself.

I heard crying and I looked around and saw my family crying; my mom, my sister, my brother, dad, sana and Stephen in the bed to my left.

I tried to say 'hello' but my voice was just a croak, from the lack of water and I wondered how long I was out.

"HELLO!" I shouted and winced at the pain in my head.

Silence that all there was, silence, I glanced up and found them staring at me like I was a ghost or something.

"Grace?" it was my mom.

"Hello" I said with sheepish smile.

SOOOOOOOOOO, WHAT DO YOU THINK, WERE U SURPRISED THAT GRACE WASN'T DEAD? LET ME KNOW.

COMMENT

SHARE

VOTE

LOVE SHANII :D ;D