REPAID

MARTES POV

A FEW WEEKS LATER

"Martes!" oh my god who could that be.

"Martes!" they shouted again, this time I got up from my cardboard bed and went to open the door.

"What!"I snapped the person standing infront of me.

" um man there are some people looking for you they says is emergency". People looking for me I wonder who could that be, I bet it's one of my annoying neighbor wanting to borrow something so early , damn it's only 11 in the morning.

I yanked the door open, "What! Can't you see how early?"

" Martes, there's some people looking for you out the road, says 'tis urgent."

People looking for me and it's urgent, now am curious. "Okay I'll come soon, tell them to wait."

He nodded and walked off, I hurriedly put on clothes and went to look who was bothering me so early in the morning, not knowing what to expect.

STEPHEN POV

They released grace and I two weeks, tell use to make sure we get a lot of bed rest, well Grace is in bed I am searching Martes, and it looks like I found him; that if the other guy that I asked really knows him, he has been gone for 10mins and I have thought about leaving, but then I think of the smile that will appear on grace face when I show up with him.

**knock; knock** I look up and there was guy there with long blonde hair, brown eyes and a bread that is long pass the need to shave. I wine down the window.

"Hi good morning are you Martes Grisham?"

"Yeah who's asking?"

"Oh sorry I am Stephen Clarke, you saved my girlfriend and I the other day." He touched chin as if trying to remember.

"Oh your that guy, who drove the Benz over the bridge?" why did he have to remember it like that.

"Yes, and was not like that." I said in my defense.

He rolled his eye and said, "Whatever floats your boat mister; so what do you want and how the hell did you find me?" damn this man is feisty, I think him will get along with Grace.

"well Grace and I wanted to say thanks; so thanks."

"Your welcome." He said and walked off without another word.

"Hey, so don't you want to talk to Grace?" he gave me a look that said, "Who?"

"My girlfriend."

He shrugged, "Yeah sure where is she?"

"She is at home getting some rest, and she wanted to thank you personally for what you did; so I was wondering if you don't mind, will you coming with me to see her?"

"Yeah sure but you we will have to stop and get breakfast; you disturbed my sleep so you will pay the consequences."

"No problem." We sat there in silence while James took us home.

"So Martes, where are you from and how did you end up on the street if you don't mind me asking." He looked at me for a fraction of second, and then smiled.

He told me his story and it was so sad, I never knew that these things really happen in these times.

"So have those debt been paid off?"

"Don't know, I have never tried to find out." The car came to a stop and James opened the door for us and I walked to the house expecting Martes to follow.

"Holy shit!" I heard and turned to see Martes standing at the car with his mouth wide open.

"You must be really, really, really, really, really, really rich."

"Yeah let's get going."

I walked to the door and Martes followed, as step through door, "Stephen Travis Clarke! Where the fuck have you been?" grace walked to into the dining room where I was telling Martes that he could eat anything he wants, I ran to meet her at the door way and gave two big kisses on each cheek.

"Good morning to you too baby?" I said with a grin.

"What's so good about it? And who where you talking to in there?" she tried to look over my shoulder but I blocked her; she pouted and I kissed her again.

"Come on I have a surprise for you and why are you not in bed?" she fought to see behind me but I pushed her upstairs.

"Go get a shower and then come downstairs that's where the surprise is." I said and pushed her in bathroom with a towel.

I ran downstairs to make sure that Martes was getting alone fine, while going downstairs a idea struck; when I got to the dining room Martes was not there, I started to panic then I heard some talking the kitchen, Martes was there helping, Alaina, one of the maids to wash the dishes and they looked so good, I will have to see what can happen there.

I cleared my throat to tell know I am here, the both of them turned around smiling.

"Would you mind if I borrow Martes for a minute, Alaina?" she nodded her head to answer as usual. She has always been intimidated by me and I don't know why.

Martes and I walked to the sitting room and we talked about his life on street and his life before, he does really remember everything, but he has told me a lot.

"Stephen?" I heard Grace screaming from in the dining room.

"We are in the sitting room babe." I yelled back.

"We who is-." She started saying but was cut off by the sight of Martes, her hands went to her mouth.

"Is this who I think it is?" I nodded and said, "Grace this Martes Grisham; Martes this....." she ran to him and threw her arms around him and hugged him as if her life depended on it; he looked at me as if not sure what to do, I nodded and he hugged her back.

She released him with tears in her eyes; damn is this the same Grace that beat Eva's ass?

"hi I am Grace Samuda; I am sorry about that little scene, I am just so thankful and grateful to you for saving my life and stephen's too of course". She looked at me as if to say "he should have left you there". And there she is ladies and gentlemen the Grace I fell for.

"So Martes have you had something to eat and drink and how do you like it? I know you haven't been here long and it's all new to you, but you will get use to it". He looked at her in confusion and said, "What are you talking about?" uh-no shit, shit.

"Didn't Stephen tell you? You will be staying with us as of now on". He stood up and looked down at her angrily.

"Oh so that's what this is, a homeless guy saves you're life so you thank him by giving him a home?" he asked and grace stood up looked him dead in the eyes and said, "YES! And better you appreciate it, if it was any other person they would just say thanks and then turn their backs on; but no I go out of my way enquired about you and Stephen found you and this is the thanks you us, not even a thank you; but you know what I don't give a fuck anymore and if you want to go; go I don't care anyway". By the time she finished talking there were tear running down her face; and she turned and stomped away.

"I am sorry about what I said, I so grateful and if you will still have me I will stay".

"It's fine I will talk to her and yes you can still stay; Alaina will show you your room when you are ready and grace will take you shopping tomorrow". He shook his head and I walked off in search of my dearest girlfriend.

HI LOVES HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER

PLEASE REMEMBER TO:

VOTE

SHARE

COMMENT

LOVE SHANII