MINE

STEPHEN POV

Oh god that girl is going to be the death of me, her beauty, her beautiful black hair that I had so much fun running my finger through last night, and her oh so flawless skin, that had me from the day stepped in my office, oh how I would make love to her again and again, I have to make her mine, by any way possible.

MONDAY

Where is she, why is she , why is she late, she is never late. I called her and reminded her to come to work on Monday.

"what do you want" she snapped at me, I smiled.

"Good morning to you too miss samuda, just calling to remind you that you have work tomorrow". With that I hung up the phone.

"Hey babe", the most annoying voice said, soon grace will be calling me "babe".

"Hello Miss Hei.... Cow she comes up to place a kiss on my lips but, I give her a kiss on the cheek instead.

"So that bitch Samuda is gone?" she said with a victorious smile that made me want to slap her, I was about to reply but someone else did.

"No Miss Cow I am here, is there a problem?" she said cheekily.

"Oh hi Miss Samuda, I did not see you there, how are you today?"

" Oh I am great, and what about Miss cow, aren't you looking wonderful today".

"Oh thank you miss Samuda, I will go back to work now, I have a lot to do". Miss cow said and sauntered out. I was starting to think they had forgotten I was in here.

"Good morning miss samuda". She looked up as if she was shocked to see me and said "Oh you were still here". I rolled my eyes see.

"yes, I am glad to see you here today, I didn't you would show". She ignored what I said and took the work that needed to done and went to her office.

I heard a ping from my computer; it was an email from grace.

From: Grace Samuda

Subject: listen here mister

Date: August 06 2018 09:23

To: Stephen Clarke

I am not here because you told me to come back I am here because I want to come back, get that in your head sir.

Miss Samuda

I walked over to her office I didn't bother to knock, but I wish I did, because what I saw just made me see red; grace hugging a man who is not me, "What the fuck" I yell.

SEE; SEE, I LEFT MY FIRST CLIFF HANGER, #SOPROUD

PLEASE......

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

LOVE Y'ALL

SHANII :) :)