Baby fever

Stephen pov

"Grace! Get up we are going to be late." I yelled at grace, she has been getting ready for the last 2 hours, she has like fifty suit cases and we are only spending a few weeks, ugh women.

"Hey sis come on, its 11:30 and they are leaving at 12."

"ugh thanks bro." he grinned.

"Stephen can you come get my bags and bring martes too." Ah now she is ready.

"Finally you are...." She hasn't even had a shower yet, so what was she up her doing all along.

"please I just finished packing my bags; so now get these downstairs for me please." She pointed to six suit cases at the foot of the, and none of them are mine.

"What are doing with so much luggage and why are you not ready as yet."

"Baby don't question beauty." I rolled my eyes and took of three cases and left three for martes.

She told us to wait for the next 20mins and its 1 hour later, what the fuck is it that my watch is fast or is hers' slow.

"Guys are you ready?" she asked coming down stairs, oh my god she looks so damn hot, I guess she wanted us to match because we are all wearing white shorts and yellow tops.

"I see you wanted us to match." She looked at me and smiled, oh how beautiful she is.

"You will soon see babe, lets just go."

We arrived at grace's parents house half past one and now I see why grace was in no haste to leave the house. Nobody at the house was ready the house was in chaos, with a million and one people running around, looking for shoes, for a suitcase, someone was even looking for a baby!

"Hey babe welcome to hell for the next three weeks." She said with a smirk and I was terrified.

It turns out that Grace had a very large family, she had one brother (cabel), one sister (alexzandria), thirteen cousins, five aunts, nine uncles, plus martes, me, her mom and dad, sana (her best Friend), a dude named rafe sweeney, sana mother (jess), jackson (my best friend), and grace of course, and we were all dressed in whites shorts/skirts and yellows tops.

So this is how the bus ride when, all children would be in one bus and adults in the other. The children had to have two adults stay with them, and while everyone bet I was putting grace's bags in the bus, so guess who to stay with the kids, me yay, note the sarcasm; then grace told me she will be in the adult bus while I am dying with all the kids.

Okay so for the first few miles, the kids where easy to handle; all they did was ask stupid question- (and I can deal with that, because I work with stupid people) - play with toys and asked for snacks and I had a huge bag with that and a igloo of juice, but I forgot was that when people eat they poop and babies are no different. There first bomb dropped when we were four miles from our destination, I was going let it stay one of the moms, but the smell was making me dizzy, so I dived in; I found the diapers, the wipes and I wondered where the water hose was, but anyways I got the job, or so I thought, when I was finished with baby Jeff, baby isabelle dropped one and it's like it set of a epidemic of shiting, even I felt like I wanted to go now, its too bad one of the diapers can't fit. I changed all and gave them their bottles and they went to sleep. I sat down with baby faith rocking her until she fell asleep and I didn't know when I fell asleep.

"Awww he looks so cute with my baby." who the hell is that?

"yeah I know he does, and that drool on the side of his mouth, this picture is my new screen saver." I opened my eyes and saw Grace, her mom, jess, and Jacqueline (faith's mother).

"Oh hello there sleepy head, you did a good job with the kids; they are all sleeping."

"Where are we?" I asked not recognizing where we were.

"we are at the campsite." Oh

"how long ago did we arrive?"

"about three hours ago." Grace said innocently.

"Three hours? And you did not wake me."

"You looked so peaceful I could not bear to wake you so...." She shrugged, I smirked and said

"Well I hope you know I won't be sleeping tonight so you better be able to accommodate myself and my very large friend." She looked at me shocked and I smirked while, Aunt Jacqueline looked between us and smiled, she took faith and left us.

Grace took faith's place and sat on my lap and gave me a very passionate kiss, then said, "well let's see who can keep up tonight." And left my sitting there stunned.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO:

VOTE

SHARE

COMMENT

LOVE SHANII