WHY

STEPHEN POV

"Hello", I heard it but I just ignored it, I thought it was a nurse or somebody.

"Hello!" it came louder this time everyone's head snapped in the direction of grace's body, and there she was sitting up on her elbows, alive and not dead, and looking as beautiful as ever, although she has bed hair.

"Grace?" her mother said.

"Grace?" is all I could get out of my mouth, then I tried my best to get to her before anyone else, which took some time, because I am still in pain, when I finally got to her, I lightly hugged her and then I polled her into a kiss, I was about to pull away when she responded, to say I was shocked is an understatement, but also happy, happy because she is not dead and that I got the chance to see her with bed hair and I want to for the rest of my life.

"Um............. Hey man I love that you two are so in love, but please don't kiss her back into a coma, she has been out for too long now". Cabel said, I gave him a grin and grace blushed.

Before I moved I gave her another kiss and examined what I did, "Grace baby, I am so sorry, I don't know how I just lost control of the car and I just left you there to die, I don't even know how we got here. Watching for these past weeks have been pure torture, I never want to loss you, I don't know what I would do if I did, but here you are alive and beautiful as ever, I am sorry". I didn't realized I was cry until she wiped me face with her palm, at that moment I wanted to tell her how much I love her but I didn't I wanted it be special when I do.

"Don't, its okay, am okay, we are okay. Do you think you can get rid of that easily?" I shake my head and lean do to kiss her one more time.

I went back to my bed and after some time of listening to her family grief I fell asleep knowing that she was alive safe, I slept peacefully.

"Doctor I need help, something is wrong with my wife, please we need help".

"Don't worry honey everything will be okay, someone will come soon".

"Sir you need to excuse us let do our jobs".

I gave her a kiss and told her that I loved her.

What the hell is taking so long, what are they doing so long.

A doctor came out, "how is she? Is she okay"

The look he had on his made mi dread the answer.

"We are so sorry sir, but your wife didn't make it, we tried our best, but we couldn't do anything, I am so sorry".

"Sorry? Do you think 'sorry" can bring my wife back, if you had tried your best, my wife would still be with me, and you call you self s doctor".

"Grace!" I said jumping from my sleep and started looking around franticly for grace.

Her mother ran to me, "honey grace is fine she just went to the bathroom, okay?" I nodded my head.

"Would you like some water to drink?" she asked and that's when I realized how thirsty I am.

I opened my mouth to reply but nothing came out, so I just nod my head.

She walked to the in between the two beds and poured out some water and handed it to him.

"Thank you". I said she nodded her head in response; she stared him as if she wanted to say something, but thought against it. At the very moment Grace walked in.

"mom you guys leave now, I need to talk to Stephen alone". Her mother looked at and nodded.

They said their goodbye and lift and now I so happy I am already in the hospital, because I think she is going to kill me. She sat on her bed and turned facing me and I smiled she did smile back, okay now I am scared, I started scanning the room for ways to escape but found none, oh god I am going to died. Don't get wrong I am not afraid of anyone just Grace, she has a gun in her desk, who does that?

"why Stephen?" she spoke up and brought me from my thoughts, I just stared at her and raised her eyebrow and then I remembered she asked me a question.

"Why what?" I knew what she was talking about but I wanted to draw out the time a little more so I can think.

"Why did you tell my parent that we are engaged? You told cabel and that was fine, but you told my parents. You know I have never lied to my parent from the time they adopted me, because of a man who can't keep his mouth closed, I have started, you what I am not even angry with you I am angry with myself, for not stopping when you first told cabel, I should have stopped you". At the sight of the first fear drop I froze, I made her cry, I don't want too that, I want to make her happy to laugh all the time not cry. I ran to her and hugged her and apologized continuously, I didn't meant to i just, wanted her to know that she is mine.

"if you want I can go and tell them truth­­­­­". She looked at me with hope in her eyes then frowned.

"No it okay, I am going to punish you any ways", she looked at me with a evil look and gulped in fear and smirked okay now I am scared.

"okay, what do you have in mind?" I asked dreading the answer.

She shrugged, "Oh you're just going on a vacation with my family and I". I wonder if she hit her head that bad in the accident. I don't know how long had passed but I just stared at her, and then I laughed.

"are you serious? Go on a vacation with my future family, that's my punishment? Okay fine, I will do it".

"um love I wasn't asking I was telling, you didn't have a choice". I shook my head at her. Here I think she was upset with me for tell her family that we are engaged and now she talking like she is really my fiancée, but I like it.

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPTER

LET ME KNOW, BY THE A SURPRISE IS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER, HERE IS A HINT HIS NAME STARTS WITH "M"

COMMENT

SHARE

VOTE

LOVE SHANII