chapter 2-bitch cow

ring 

ring

ring

i have been hearing this ring for the 5 mins, it look like someone is ready to die, i got up and turned of my alarm and made my way to the bathroom walking like a zombie, i look to my right and i almost scream, damn i look hideous in the morning.

i did my morning routine then went to look for a outfit, i toke out a black pencil skirt and a red blouse with my black pumps to match, i put on minimal make-up, i put on a black necklace and the matching earrings, i ran down stairs grabbed my car key and my bag and i was out.

I reached Clarke's company in record time, i went to the elevator i took yesterday and went to my bosses, cabin.

i took a deep breath before knocking, at the first knock heard someone say come in, once again came face to face with those piercing silver eyes, i shudder at the sight because i just feel so exposed  like he can see  right to my soul.

"Didn't your parent teach  you not to stare?" his velvet voice snapped me from my thought 

"I was not looking at you, I-i was looking outside", i said flushing.

"Okay whatever makes your boat float Grace", he said rolling he said rolling his eyes.

i rolled my eyes at his cockiness " good morning Mr.Clarke- i mean Stephan, thank you again for the job,but i would like to get settled in now".

" About that it turns out there has been some miss understanding withe furniture company, they thought i had order the furniture for next month,you have no furniture in your office" he explainedqq

" okay then where will i stay ?" i wonder if he will take back the job from me  but i can take that i have bills to pay.

"Are you listening to me?" i heard someone said.

"o-oh what- did you say something," damn I spaced out again, i need to stop doing that especially in front of my boss, i don't want him to think i am crazy, that's not a complete lie but he does not have to know that.

i suddenly start shaking, and from instinct i open my mouth to scream but a hand went over my mouth.

"Grace it's me are you okay?"

"yes i am fine".

" you sure i called your name like five times". really i am really going crazy now, i think i need help.

there was a knock at the door i went  to open it and there stood a a blond all caked up in make-up and a very low cut blouse with a tight leather skirt, showing off her fake ass.

" Hello Blondie what do you want?"

" um bitch this "blondie" has a name".

" oh sorry blondie what is your name or are you too dumb to remember?" oh shit i think i made her mad but who cares if she tries anything i will tear off her fake ass.

"Grace this is Miss cow she works over in IT". oh shit did he just say Miss Cow?

"Excuse me sir i think you made a mistake, um you said her name is Cow".

" No i didn't that is her name." oh shit, oh shit its coming its coming, it came i started laughing, while Miss cow glared at me, but that just made me laugh even more, when i straighten up i put out my hand for her to shake.

" Hello Miss Cow, i am Grace, Grace Samuda, nice to meet you,i am mr. Clarke's PA". she just look at my hand and walked pass me to Stephen.

AND GAVE HIM A KISS ON THE LIP what the fuck, she then turned smirked and said " He is mine bitch keep your distance,"

" oh you can keep him, word on the street is that he only dates cheap slut like you,  but because i am the expensive kind i am out off his league". i smirked at the expression on her face and walked out smiling.