I Know

"You know exactly what Puck. You left me to go travel the world with my Uncle. That was almost a decade ago. It's been seven years, seven years since you left what we had! You left me at my doorstep crying because you said you had to go. You had to leave what we had. You left me! Don't you know how much that hurts! Don't you!" Sabrina was on the verge of tears, tears she didn't even know she was holding back. Puck refused to look at her, he knew that if he did he would break. Puck knew that it had hurt because once he was gone he realized what Sabrina had actually meant to him. It wasn't even a month into his journeys that he broke and realized that Sabrina wasn't just some silly crush or childhood romance. Sabrina was his soul mate, but he already left her. Now not only does he suffer the pain of leaving her behind but also that she is married and it isn't to him.

"I'm sorry." It was all Puck could think of there was no good explanation for why he left her behind.

"Your, sorry!" Sabrina screamed at him "You left me behind, for my Uncle. I could have come with you, ya know!"

"That's the thing Sabrina I do know." Sabrina fell silent at his words, they were almost to soft for her to hear but she did. "I knew I could have brought you along, and I didn't. I have regretted that decision everyday since I realized..." he didn't finish.

"Realized what Puck? What happen that made you regret the decision to leave me behind? What caused the great fairy king Puck to regret?" Sabrina's built up anger, was coming to the surface and hitting Puck in the face.

"I realized you weren't just a little crush, you weren't just a childhood romance, Sabrina I.." he had the words on his tongue 'I love you' but he couldn't find his voice. But, Sabrina already knew what he was thinking.

"I know, Puck. I know you did, because I did too." Sabrina had loved Puck but she had gotten over him or, at least she thought she did.

"But that's the thing Sabrina, I haven't gotten over you. You were the only thing on my mind when we were traveling. I knew, I wasn't over you when I saw you yesterday with your husband." Puck had moved closer to Sabrina, "Sabrina I still- I still love you."