Let Me Explain

"What heck is that?" Nick screamed out. Daphne rushed out behind him. Since Puck was still facing Sabrina Nick couldn't see that it was him. Slowly Puck withdrew his wings but did not turn to face Nick. Nick could see Sabrina standing behind the man with the wings.

"Nick I can explain." Sabrina cried. Nick was still in shock from what he had just saw. Daphne started to walk towards Puck, the closer she got the more her expression changed, from shock into happiness and joy. Daphne walked around to see Puck face. Puck smiled and looked at Daphne, she was all grown up now, again Puck felt like he missed a big chuck of her life aswell.

"Hey Daphne." Puck said a large smile on his face. Daphne didn't even respond, instead she just gave him a huge hug.

"Welcome home Puck." She said quietly to him so Nick couldn't hear her. "You've been missed." Once greetings were over Daphne and Sabrina walked over to Nick who hadn't move since he saw Puck flying.

"Nick?" Sabrina said, slowly approaching Nick. "Nick let's go inside, I need to tell you something." Nick only nodded. Sabrina started walking toward the house, Daphne and Puck followed close behind them. Sabrina sat Nick down on the couch, Puck and Daphne sat in the chairs on the opposite side of the room. Sabrina decided not to sit down next to Nick but instead chose to stand in the middle of everyone.

"Sabrina, I need you to tell me the truth about what just happened." Nick spoke cautiously never making eye contact with Sabrina.

"Okay." Sabrina had no choice but to tell the truth at this point. So she started at the beginning, back to the first day at Granny's. She went through every battle and every adventure. She explained the difference between and Everafter and an Outsider. Finally she got to the battle in the Hall of Mirrors and how both Sabrina and Daphne got written into the storybook and are Everafters. She explained why Granny had actually left, and where Puck was the last decade. She told him about her and Puck's past relationship, she ended with who Puck really is. "Puck isn't just any fairy Nick, Puck is Robbin Goodfellow From Shakespeares A Midnight Summers Dream. He is the fairy of mischief." Sabrina let out a breathe that she didn't know she was holding. She dared a look at Nick, he was lost in thought not saying a word. Then he looked up but not at Sabrina but at Daphne.

"Is this true? Is what she saying true Daphne?" Daphne looked at Sabrina and then at Puck, finally back at Nick.

"Yes, everything Sabrina said is true, our parents were kidnapped by a group of Everafters, yes we fought many battles in our childhood, yes everyone in this room except you will live forever." Nick again was shocked, and in disbelief. He sat back against the couch and let out a breathe. Next he looked at Puck, his eyes were wild and full of shock.

"So, you are a fairy from Shakespeare's story?"

"Yes my family lives in NYC but they don't accept me. I've betrayed them too many times." Nick still looked like he didn't believe Sabrina. Sabrina looked over at Puck and asked him to reveal his wings. Pucks large pink wings expanded out from his back. Nick stared at him like he was an alien. Slowly Puck tucked his wings away and sat back into the chair. Finally Nick look at Sabrina. Sabrina didn't want to hold his stare but she knew she had to.
"Sabrina, I going to need a few days. This is too much to take in." And without another word Nick arose from the couch and walked out the front door.