Love you, not.

"Hello." Sabrina said as she opened the door and looked up only to see it was a disheveled version of Nick.

"Hi honey."

"Nick!" exclaimed Sabrina catching the attention of Puck and Daphne. Puck quickly move over to stand behind Sabrina as she slowly back away from the door.

"Nick, you should not be here." Puck said as he held Sarina by the shoulders.

"Please leave Nick. You've caused Sabrina enough pain already." Daphne said as she stepped in front of Sabrina. She hadn't said anything since she realized it was Nick.

"Please I would like the chance to explain." Nick eyes were pleading for the chance.

"Nick you need to leave now." Daphne's cop voice coming out. "If you don't leave willingly then I will forcibly remove you from this house.

Sabrina started to step forward toward Nick but Puck was in the way.

"Let him speak." Sabrina said quietly. Puck and Daphne looked at her with a questioning look. "Let him speak." she said more confidence laced her voice.

"Thank you honey."

"Don't call me that." harshness filled her voice. "What do you have to say for yourself?"

"I came here to apologize. It was rude of me to leave for the last month. I just needed time to think. I just couldn't comprehend that my wife is immortal or that you," he gestured to Puck. " are a fairy. It was too much."

"Where were you?" Sabrina asked crossing her arms and avoiding eye contact.

"I went back to New York holed out at my friend Steve's place."

"Did you tell anyone our secret?"

"No."

"Good. Now please leave." Suddenly Nick became defensive.

"Why should I? This is my home isn't? I helped you build it didn't I. I was the one who stole your heart, right? I mean you're the one I said I would be with through sickness and health, we said I do. So why should I leave." Nick's eyes were full of anger and worry.

"You need to leave now." Sabrina's voice with anger. Anger which had been stored for so long it was ready to burst it would only take one phrase. Puck and Daphne seemed to sense the anger radiating off of her and started to back away, but Nick did not.

"I'm not leaving until you tell me why." His voice filled with anger. Little did he know Sabrina was about to explode.

"You want to know why you should leave huh? You weren't here for me when I need you most and I understand that you need time but a month is not time! Time is like a couple of day, a week and a half at most. But no, you took an entire month. You know what I was doing for that entire month. I would love to tell you but I don't remember most of it. Why, you might ask, because I couldn't understand that my own husband left me because I told him the truth. Sure I was wrong not tell you to at the beginning, but I was scared that you would do this and think I was crazy and deserved in an insane asylum or something!" Nick shrank back at the harshness in Sabrina's voice taking a step back. "You want to know something else, something else, this is no longer your home, go back to Steve's or who ever you want, because I might have loved you once but not anymore! You and I were never going to work, I don't even remember why I married you in the first place!" Sabrina was now balling her eyes out. She finally admitted to herself and everyone in the room that she was no longer in love with Nick. Nick had also shed a couple of tears but not as many as Sabrina. "Now you know why you should've left earlier, so leave. Now!" Nick quickly look at Daphne, then Puck and finally back to Sabrina.

"I'm so sorry." Nick said as he quickly back out of the house and to his car.

Daphne closed the door as Puck wrapped his arms around Sabrina and placed a light kiss on the top of her head. He rubbed her back in small circle which started to calm Sabrina down.