Unexpected

"Do it." Sabrina whispered. Just like Puck knew what she was talking about, Puck kissed Sabrina. At first it was light, like he was kissing a snowflake and was afraid that she was going to break, but Sabrina kissed him back and a fire was set between them.

Soon the forest became dark.

"We should head back Puck." Sabrina said pulling away from the latest kiss.

"We should, but I don't want to yet. Not yet. I want to remember this moment. Every single detail." Puck's eyes move to Sabrina's face, than to the surroundings and back to Sabrina's face. His eyes fluttered down to her lips and kissed them again. Sabrina pulled away again.

"Puck," she whispered in a calm voice, "it's time to go back." Sabrina stood up off the blanket.

"Ugh, fine." Puck reluctantly stood up from the blanket and with a wave of his hand it disappeared. Sabrina started heading out of the clearing and Puck ran to catch up with her. "I had a great time tonight."

"Me too." Her face starting blush. "It was pretty magical." Soon the two of them walked out of the woods and started towards the cottage.

"Sabrina, I know this isn't the greatest time for this but, I really do care about you. I don't know how much your sister caught you up, when I check on you each day, it hurt me to see you like that knowing that I couldn't do anything. I felt useless." Puck paused looking Sabrina in the eye. "Sabrina I've told you this once before and I'll tell you again, I love you." Sabrina didn't move, she just stood there looking at Puck. She knew what she was supposed to say 'I'm sorry' but, her heart said otherwise.

"Puck, I think, I might, I love you too." She whispered the last part as Puck's smile widened and he ran to Sabrina picking her and swinging her around, finally landing one more kiss on her perfect lips.

**sorry this chapter is so short but an epic couple of chapters is coming up so be on the look out**