I'm Sorry

"Sabrina, I going to need a few days. This is too much to take in." And without another word Nick arose from the couch and walked out the front door.

"Nick wait!" Sabrina chased after Nick but, his car was already down the driveway.

Sabrina collapsed on the driveway, tears falling down her face. Soon, she felt strong arms picking her up off the ground. She looks up and finds Puck carrying her inside. Sabrina finds herself numb from crying and spilling her past. She doesn't even feel relief for no longer lying to her husband. She should have come clean earlier but she didn't, she couldn't stand her own past, she had to erase it. Puck brought Sabrina into the living room and set her on the couch. He crouched in front of her.

"Sabrina, I'm so sorry." Puck moved her hair out of her eyes and held her face in his hand, wiping away the tears on her cheeks. Sabrina didn't move, she just sat there staring at Puck thinking about when they were together and how much happier she was. She was happier before he left her, and he came back for her only to find out she was married and lying to the entire town including her husband. But by coming back he ruined everything.

"Leave." The only word Sabrina said to Puck. She had nothing else to say to him but 'leave'. Puck's hand left her face, bringing the warmth of his hand with him. He looked at her, sadness in his eyes. He stood up, Sabrina no longer looking at him.

"I'm very sorry. Please forgive me?" Puck left Sabrina in the living room and walked out onto the porch. He found Daphne standing there and walked up to her.

"You shouldn't have come back here, you know." Daphne said not looking at Puck just staring off into the forest.

"I didn't know." Puck said his head ducking in defeat. He knew that if he never came back none of this would have even happened. He also knew that he betrayed Sabrina all those years ago and he needed to tell he how sorry he was. Instead he just messed things up like always.

"Why did you come back Puck?" Daphne asked as if she was reading his mind.

"Daphne, I left your sister 7 years ago instead up inviting her along. I left the girl I love. I came back and found the same girl, no longer a girl but a woman who was married. I confessed my love to your sister and now I'm the reason that her husband might leave her. I'm sorry." Daphne took her gaze off of the forest and looked at Puck.

"Puck, when you left, Sabrina acted like she is right now. She went numb and shut everyone out. I don't think she ever fully recovered from that hazed. Her life became a haze, eventually she let everyone in again but, she never recovered fully. She didn't move out of town not because the town grew on her but because she thought you were gonna come back. When 5 years past she pretty much gave up on you, she went out and found Nick. Nick replaced you, he was kind, funny and caring, just like you. Five months later Nick asked her to marry her and she said yes." Daphne took a breathe and continued, "Up until two days ago Sabrina had the entire town covered in fairy dust every time something magical happens fairy dust is there and they don't remember. Sabrina wanted to forget but she couldn't. Puck she wanted to forget you but she couldn't." With that Daphne left the porch and went inside. Puck was left on the porch alone, looking into the woods, the same woods he grew up in. Without a second thought Puck opened up his wings and flew into the woods.